What's new

Based on your experience, is Forex trading profitable?

Yes it is forex trading is a profitable business because over the years it has changed people fortune from all the continent of the world one thing that makes forex trading profitable is because it is volatile,so on a nutchell forex trading is profitable

Forex trading is very profitable and it requires some level of technical knowledge. In order to manage the risks involved, you need to be very familiar with the indicators and the trend line. This will give direction to the technical analysis needed.

Forex trading is quite profitable for those that are very knowledgeable about the subject, those that are using an effective strategy to trade. I have traded forex in the past in small quantity and I can tell you that it can be very lucrative for those with good strategies to trade.

Forex is very profitable based on my experience. I started trading in the forex market two years ago and I can say that as long you are knowledgeable and possess the skills you can make a lot of money from forex. Even if you don't know how to trade you can still use a broker to trade for you.

Forex trading is quite profitable onve if you learn how to do investment and how to start this investment and once you get familiar with the market.you can get profit from the investment in forex trading even started with the low investment.

FOREX trading is definitely profitable, but it requires time and dedication to understand the rudiments required to make profit, it your analysis are not going well you might as well just stick to buying when the price is low and selling when it is high.
According to report I've heard they said that no matter how expert someone can be in forex you cannot accurately predict how the market will go,but the one you are saying that forex is profitable does it mean that you are an expert in forex trading and have you been trading forex and be making a reasonable amount of profit each month? if this is so then tell us how you have been predicting the volatile market.

Yea forex trading is profitable, but you must know that you will make loss while trading, but if you are an expert your profit will definitely be much more than your loss, you should be well educated about it before venturing into the forex market and be aware of the risk

Forex trading is very profitable but it requires patient and time. Although is not a get rich quick scheme but with constant trading you should be able to make good returns but even while doing that never forget the adage that say don't put all your eggs in one basket, have seen some people that invested in forex but still loose alot of money at the end of the day.

Yes, forex trading is profitable only if you have a good plan for your trading account taking for instance you know how to manage your money we'll, and also you learning the basic skills and rudiment in forex.

I don't have any experience based on forex trading but I know alot of people who I can give an answer on their behalf. Based on their population I would say that forex trading is not a profitable venture to embark on. But I still think forex trading will be profitable if we master analytical techniques and indicators.

Forex trading itself is profitable and good itself. But when the risks swims in, then there's need to be scared. But does this fear define its authenticity? No! It's just part of the business.The profits should come with the skill.

Many of you are looking for profit by trading Forex or at least have traded Forex, in short, Forex trading will be profitable if we master analytical techniques and indicators, so we don't trade with guesswork (blind trader) or gamble. My experiences are still often unfortunate, because of the Fear and Gree factor, how about you

Mastering the indicators is very important for anyone that is working on trading in Forex. Guess work doesn't work in Forex and I will advise anyone that is looking at depending on guess work to calmly stop it because money lost while trading can't return back no matter what happens.

With forex, it is as if you are doing a Ponzi scheme. But you are not, that’s how mind blowing your profit can be when you predict the market right. My only problem is you have to always remember to trade carefully.

Forex trading is profitable to some persons and vice versa to others.
However Forex trading is performed on the margin – this means that the size of your trades can be a lot larger than the size of your deposit. In other words, you can trade much more than you have. This can potentially lead to very high profits from Forex. ... Generally, profits and losses are almost unlimited in the Forex market.

With the little experience i have had, i have noticed the high risk in forex and it seems to be a feature beyond trading, i had to later understand that forex was a sort of gambling, even experts tend to lose big, major reason why the trading apps warn the user about the heavy risks and losses that may be involved.

Forex trading is highly profitable I tell you, if you know what you are doing is forex you will be smiling to the bank on daily basis, my mentor, makes $200 as profit on daily basis you can imagine how much he will realize on monthly basis, sometimes he makes more than that, that's to tell you how profitable FX is.

People that complain about loosing in forex,are those that don't understand the rudimentary of forex trading, imagine been able to make money at your comfort zone.

Based on my experience I will say fores trading is a very profitable venture. And also based on my experience I will also it is might not be suited for everyone

Concerning if forex trading is profitable based on my experience. Well, I have no experience on forex trading, I only use the demo account to play when am bored because I haven't learnt about it and haent gathered basic knowledge that will warrant me to put in real money. Well, I can say that the level of profit in forex can also be equal to the levle of losses in it also, so one must be knowledge about some basic skills and analysis before trading

I've never traded forex before, but the information I've gotten from think thank people here, made me to say its profitable enough. People can make a conducive living through it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back