What's new

Based on your experience, is Forex trading profitable?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many of you are looking for profit by trading Forex or at least have traded Forex, in short, Forex trading will be profitable if we master analytical techniques and indicators, so we don't trade with guesswork (blind trader) or gamble. My experiences are still often unfortunate, because of the Fear and Gree factor, how about you

Well just as you have highlighted, if you master the technique and sharpen you skills in predictive analysis, then you would make profitable trades with little or no loss. People have been making millions trading forex so you too can by developing you understanding of the Market.

Well just as you have highlighted, if you master the technique and sharpen you skills in predictive analysis, then you would make profitable trades with little or no loss. People have been making millions trading forex so you too can by developing you understanding of the Market.
In my experience, cryptocurrency trading is the most important and profitable. As the value of the cryptocurrency increases, so does the trading of forex. We can easily make a profit from it.

In my experience, cryptocurrency trading is the most important and profitable. As the value of the cryptocurrency increases, so does the trading of forex. We can easily make a profit from it.
I suppose you were the one who invited me to this forum so first of all thanks but would you please tell more about derails
And Forex is much profitable but you have to be good rider to make profit

Forex trade have not been really profitable to me cos I have lost some amount of money to it, if is best to go for the most predictable trade on forex than to go for the most profitable ones

Generally, profit and losses are almost unlimited in forex marking. Mostly it depends on your risk appetite, your trading strategy, and level of understanding. Start trading for skill instead of profit, and in time the profits will come with the skills

Forex trading is not an easy venture.
Millions of dollars and lost to forex trading everyday as a result of inexperience. But once you master the techniques involved and you are able to come up with your own winning strategy, then you can make regular profits.

For sure it is in profitable, you are certain to make losses over time but you should make sure that your profits are more than your losses. I have friends who have blown their forex accounts so I advise you thread carefully.

Many of you are looking for profit by trading Forex or at least have traded Forex, in short, Forex trading will be profitable if we master analytical techniques and indicators, so we don't trade with guesswork (blind trader) or gamble. My experiences are still often unfortunate, because of the Fear and Gree factor, how about you
I'm not a forex trader but I think forex trading is quite profitable. However, this requires a lot of knowledge and experience with forex in order to make a profit and I think that is why a lot of newbies to forex trading are always losing.

It's usually best to understand that Forex trading is not profitable for everybody. ... Most traders usually understand that every trade has the potential to be unprofitable, but they also understand that it's profitable for somebody else. In the end, it's always possible to get the profit back at some point in the future

In another thread I told the story of my former office mate who resigned from the bank to deal with forex full time. We didn't know that she was venturing in forex trading while still working in the IT department of our bank. To make the story short, she got rich with her business. She also has a money changer booth for added profit since she is always in her rented office in the building of our bank. Until now her forex trading is still booming.

I don't have any experience in Forex trading but one of my good friend is doing trading, he have earned more than $200 in last week from Forex trading but he told me that there are are always risk of losing money too, so only experienced persons can earn from it

Forex trading is performed on the margin – this means that the size of your trades can be a lot larger than the size of your deposit. In other words, you can trade much more than you have. This can potentially lead to very high profits from Forex. ... Generally, profits and losses are almost unlimited in the Forex market.Many forex brokers provide leverage up to 1:1000. Although we can say that due to margins, currency trading is profitable but it is a double-edged sword. If the market starts to move in the opposite direction, mark to market losses has the ability to wipe out the entire account of a trader

I don't have any experience in Forex trading but one of my good friend is doing trading, he have earned more than $200 in last week from Forex trading but he told me that there are are always risk of losing money too, so only experienced persons can earn from it
That's okay, even if you don't have experience in forex trading, the most important thing is that you can at least understand forex, so you can answer all threads about forex, of course you should be happy to read, and I don't recommend you to trade forex.

Haven't you seen many good and important things which also have a negative effect sometimes or risk associated factors. Forex trading itself is profitable and good itself. But when the risks swims in, then there's need to be scared. But does this fear define its authenticity? No! It's just part of the business. Everything is risky. Life itself is risky in all.

Generally, profits and losses are almost unlimited in the Forex market. Mostly, it depends on your risk appetite, your trading strategy, and your level of understanding. Start trading for skill instead of a profit, and in time, the profits should come with the skill.

I think that forex trading can be profitable however the concern that I have is that there is not much of volatility when it comes to forex trading and so with the small changes there are only two ways to be very profitable and that is to wait for a long period of time and have a lot of patience. And the other is to make sure that you have a large investment so that yo do see profits even from small changes.

FOREX trading is definitely profitable, but it requires time and dedication to understand the rudiments required to make profit, it your analysis are not going well you might as well just stick to buying when the price is low and selling when it is high.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back