What's new

Avoid these kind of airdrops!

It seems you have been quite lucky with airdrops on coinmarketcap. I get discouraged most times when I see the number of participants as compared to the number of winners to be chosen.
The airdrops on Coinmarketcap are equally of little value in most cases. I don't get bothered because I'm not into airdrops for immediate gains. The plan is to hodl for long period as they appreciate in price.

I want to really commend you for taking your time to put up such a long write-up above. You have made vital points in your post. Personally, I have not tried to carry out any airdrops tasks no matter how sweet they may paint it to be. The scam in it is just too much. The tasks are tedious. You will be ask to pay to claim your reward. The coin may never be listed after the given date or they will just disappear without trace. It is just my opinion.

Personally I am not a fan of airdrop but I believe you have give out a very interesting sight of importance to those who are good at airdrop which I believe will definitely helped them.

In my opinion, I will even surgest that you completely avoid anything airdrops if you can. They are now mostly full of frauds on the internet. Stealing and hacking into people's cryptocurrency wallet without notice

There are alot of airdrop which are needed to be avoided but it's of your personal interest and gain to embark on research which will helped you have better knowledge about it.

These tips are very helpful and in a very large way true. I have made it a decision within myself to avoid telegram airdrops completely because they always turn out to be scams.

Generally I always try as much as possible to avoid any airdrop because most of them are risky and there is a possibility that your cryptocurrency wallet can be hack if you are doing fake airdrop with it.

Gone are the days in did airdrops and even invested in their so called initial public offers. The most of them out there are confirmed scams. What nonsense. I have lost money on these projects a lot

BitMart also offer a great number of legit airdrop.
Each time a new coin is added to the platform they offer Airdrops to users so they can get a share of the coin

Personally I avoid all kinds of AirDrop because from the ones that have already decided to invest my time in all ended up not paying anything that is worth the time I invested on it.

Personally I avoid all kinds of AirDrop because from the ones that have already decided to invest my time in all ended up not paying anything that is worth the time I invested on it.
That is what I was also passing through before I decided to abandon them all.90% of them are not trusting and 90% of them are not real and they are just looking for an opportunity to scam people.

That is what I was also passing through before I decided to abandon them all.90% of them are not trusting and 90% of them are not real and they are just looking for an opportunity to scam people.

Exactly, a lot of people that have known to invest their time in those kind of projects always come out regretting it because all they ever get was wasting of their time.

Exactly, a lot of people that have known to invest their time in those kind of projects always come out regretting it because all they ever get was wasting of their time.
We just have to be careful ,a lot of people like investing in something without doing a proper research to confirm what they are investing .this is definitely not the best option because you might be at risk.

You have made very good points, a lot of these airdrops always ask to pay some tokens, or amount of money, those ones are scams. Also not every raindrop on telegram are scam, a few of them are legit.

Airdrops are a way to earn free tokens or crypto by completing simple tasks such as social media following , liking the post and so on. But unfortunately , 90% of such airdrops are a scam or reward zero worth tokens. Here are some airdrops which can be avoided if you are seriously looking forward to earn some cash by joining airdrops -

* Telegram bot related airdrops which only requires you to follow them on Twitter , medium are unworthy airdrops , which may pay you their tokens at the end but their value is only dust , not even a single dollar.
* Airdrops that require you to pay transaction fees like $5 or any amount more than $1 are scam ones. Though some legit airdrops ask you to pay some BNB or ETH before receiving their tokens , but the value of transaction fees will be just $0.1 or less when its BNB. So , the network or transaction fees will never be high like $5 or $10.
* The airdrops which make referring mandatory are 99% scam airdrops. Airdrops are meant to be free tokens given away to the community , the token founders can't force to bring referrals or invest money to get their new tokens.
* Those airdrops are to be avoided if their social media profiles in twitter is disabled.

Which airdrops to follow then?

* Follow only those airdrops listed in airdrops.io and airdropalert.com
* Be careful with the airdrops that asks for KYC , they maybe legit but make proper research about the token ad it's project founders before letting out your personal information to them.
* KYC based airdrops are usually legitimate (according to my experience).
* The exchange airdrops , like the one from Binance , Kucoin , Gate are no doubt legit.

If you guys want to add more points , I would love to know them.
Wow,this is an eye opener especially the Airdrop that requires you to pay a transaction fee before getting your reward,I wonder what people gain when the come up with bad airdrops.

Wow,this is an eye opener especially the Airdrop that requires you to pay a transaction fee before getting your reward,I wonder what people gain when the come up with bad airdrops.
A small transaction fees is completely fine unless the airdrop we are participating is a bit known one and can be termed as legit airdrop. I had bad experience most of the time when dealing with the airdrops except 1 or 2 airdrops that paid some decent money.

Open settings on your iPhone.
Choose “General.”
Tap “AirDrop.”
Change the setting from “Everyone” to “Contacts Only” or “Receiving off.”

Airdrops are a way to earn free tokens or crypto by completing simple tasks such as social media following , liking the post and so on. But unfortunately , 90% of such airdrops are a scam or reward zero worth tokens. Here are some airdrops which can be avoided if you are seriously looking forward to earn some cash by joining airdrops -

* Telegram bot related airdrops which only requires you to follow them on Twitter , medium are unworthy airdrops , which may pay you their tokens at the end but their value is only dust , not even a single dollar.
* Airdrops that require you to pay transaction fees like $5 or any amount more than $1 are scam ones. Though some legit airdrops ask you to pay some BNB or ETH before receiving their tokens , but the value of transaction fees will be just $0.1 or less when its BNB. So , the network or transaction fees will never be high like $5 or $10.
* The airdrops which make referring mandatory are 99% scam airdrops. Airdrops are meant to be free tokens given away to the community , the token founders can't force to bring referrals or invest money to get their new tokens.
* Those airdrops are to be avoided if their social media profiles in twitter is disabled.

Which airdrops to follow then?

* Follow only those airdrops listed in airdrops.io and airdropalert.com
* Be careful with the airdrops that asks for KYC , they maybe legit but make proper research about the token ad it's project founders before letting out your personal information to them.
* KYC based airdrops are usually legitimate (according to my experience).
* The exchange airdrops , like the one from Binance , Kucoin , Gate are no doubt legit.

If you guys want to add more points , I would love to know them.
Wow! I have sure learnt from this. Recently, I have claimed more than 10 Airdrops but so far I haven't gotten anything from any of them.
I will now select the ones to do.
Thanks.

Wow! I have sure learnt from this. Recently, I have claimed more than 10 Airdrops but so far I haven't gotten anything from any of them.
I will now select the ones to do.
Thanks.
Its hard to select which one of then is actually paying but the points I mentioned may work to certain extent , but some scam airdrops are hard t be avoided. I have participated in 120 airdrops and only 10 of them paid their tokens which may not be worth anything in value.

Well clearified, airdrop nowadays are fake, I even lost interest on them due to many fakes airdrops I came across, but I still believe there are the one's legit ,just can't differentiate between the fake and the legit one's.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back