What's new

Avoid these kind of airdrops!

Airdrops are a way to earn free tokens or crypto by completing simple tasks such as social media following , liking the post and so on. But unfortunately , 90% of such airdrops are a scam or reward zero worth tokens. Here are some airdrops which can be avoided if you are seriously looking forward to earn some cash by joining airdrops -

* Telegram bot related airdrops which only requires you to follow them on Twitter , medium are unworthy airdrops , which may pay you their tokens at the end but their value is only dust , not even a single dollar.
* Airdrops that require you to pay transaction fees like $5 or any amount more than $1 are scam ones. Though some legit airdrops ask you to pay some BNB or ETH before receiving their tokens , but the value of transaction fees will be just $0.1 or less when its BNB. So , the network or transaction fees will never be high like $5 or $10.
* The airdrops which make referring mandatory are 99% scam airdrops. Airdrops are meant to be free tokens given away to the community , the token founders can't force to bring referrals or invest money to get their new tokens.
* Those airdrops are to be avoided if their social media profiles in twitter is disabled.

Which airdrops to follow then?

* Follow only those airdrops listed in airdrops.io and airdropalert.com
* Be careful with the airdrops that asks for KYC , they maybe legit but make proper research about the token ad it's project founders before letting out your personal information to them.
* KYC based airdrops are usually legitimate (according to my experience).
* The exchange airdrops , like the one from Binance , Kucoin , Gate are no doubt legit.

If you guys want to add more points , I would love to know them.
I am sorry but in my experience I have not yet received any money from airdrops. I have joined an airdrop were hundreds of dollars will be given to each member but I have not received yet.

I am sorry but in my experience I have not yet received any money from airdrops. I have joined an airdrop were hundreds of dollars will be given to each member but I have not received yet.
That's sad and it's also the story of so many people , including me except few times I participated in legit airdrop and received some tokens. Most of the airdrops fake it as $100 reward but I'm reality it won't more than $1 reward even if they distribute the tokens.

There are a lot of airrops on telegram and only a few of them turn out to be legit and beneficial. Some even scam people through presale. Be careful.

Most st airdrops you find running on telegram are pure scams. They are cheap scam airdrops not worthy be called airdoos at all. They will aways tell you to buy their tokens with a real established cryptocurrency to defraud you

Personally I don't do any air drop in anyway and even if I have to do , is always once after a long period of time .I have a separate wallet for doing an AirDrop because most of them are not genuine.

Recently I was told and properly informed by friend that airdrops that comes through a telegram bot named airdropce are also legit. It stands to be corrected though

Airdrops are a way to earn free tokens or crypto by completing simple tasks such as social media following , liking the post and so on. But unfortunately , 90% of such airdrops are a scam or reward zero worth tokens. Here are some airdrops which can be avoided if you are seriously looking forward to earn some cash by joining airdrops -

* Telegram bot related airdrops which only requires you to follow them on Twitter , medium are unworthy airdrops , which may pay you their tokens at the end but their value is only dust , not even a single dollar.
* Airdrops that require you to pay transaction fees like $5 or any amount more than $1 are scam ones. Though some legit airdrops ask you to pay some BNB or ETH before receiving their tokens , but the value of transaction fees will be just $0.1 or less when its BNB. So , the network or transaction fees will never be high like $5 or $10.
* The airdrops which make referring mandatory are 99% scam airdrops. Airdrops are meant to be free tokens given away to the community , the token founders can't force to bring referrals or invest money to get their new tokens.
* Those airdrops are to be avoided if their social media profiles in twitter is disabled.

Which airdrops to follow then?

* Follow only those airdrops listed in airdrops.io and airdropalert.com
* Be careful with the airdrops that asks for KYC , they maybe legit but make proper research about the token ad it's project founders before letting out your personal information to them.
* KYC based airdrops are usually legitimate (according to my experience).
* The exchange airdrops , like the one from Binance , Kucoin , Gate are no doubt legit.

If you guys want to add more points , I would love to know them.
Thanks for this timely information, I really appreciate, I have been looking for a way to identify the fake or scam airdrops because personally I am no more willing to waste my precious time on stuffs that are not legit, I will save the links you listed so I can check any airdrop there before joining.

You can also follow up on airdrops on coinmarketcap. I have not been very lucky with airdrops but I have seen some people who have been lucky.
Most of the airdrops I've participated in are from Coinmarketcap. Though they require following on Twitter and Telegram but once the coins drop I gladly unfollow or leave their groups. The airdrops on Coinmarketcap are legit.

Thanks for this timely information, I really appreciate, I have been looking for a way to identify the fake or scam airdrops because personally I am no more willing to waste my precious time on stuffs that are not legit, I will save the links you listed so I can check any airdrop there before joining.
You are welcome! Yeah time is precious , good airdrops only come once in a few months , and so far I have not been able to discover a legit one this year , all of them are referral based or deposit and get tokens based airdrops.

Most of the airdrops I've participated in are from Coinmarketcap. Though they require following on Twitter and Telegram but once the coins drop I gladly unfollow or leave their groups. The airdrops on Coinmarketcap are legit.
It seems you have been quite lucky with airdrops on coinmarketcap. I get discouraged most times when I see the number of participants as compared to the number of winners to be chosen.

I have joined some airdrops that deals with referring people but after you have completed the referral stuff they will ask you to deposit money before you can withdraw your money

Personally from my experience in all kinds of Airdrops, I don't really think there is anyone that I am open to doing right now because I've not really gained anything from the ones that I took part in the past.

It seems you have been quite lucky with airdrops on coinmarketcap. I get discouraged most times when I see the number of participants as compared to the number of winners to be chosen.
I visit coinmarketcap only for the purpose to collect the diamonds daily and redeem for NFT or other rewards. Airdrops are just give away to random and lucky people there.

I don't know much about what airdrops are and I would appreciate if someone can explain categorically

It's more like a cryptocurrency mining project that would get you to complete some tasks and get awarded a particular coin in the process. In most cases, those promises aren't met.

Personally from my experience in all kinds of Airdrops, I don't really think there is anyone that I am open to doing right now because I've not really gained anything from the ones that I took part in the past.
That Is because 95% of all airdrop are scam that is what make it almost impossible for people to get genuine airdrop. I know there are some trusted one out there but very rare.

Any airdrop that requires to refer people before you can be able to receive the AirDrop is a total scam and I have come across alot of them.
You are right. I have joined a airdrop like that more than a year ago now. I was asked to refer at least 5 users of which I did. But till now I have not received there token

That Is because 95% of all airdrop are scam that is what make it almost impossible for people to get genuine airdrop. I know there are some trusted one out there but very rare.

Yeah - it's actually the very big challenge most people are facing right now with trying to earn money or cryptocurrencies from airdrops. It's why most people don't bother about it.

Even if you make the mistake of getting into a telegram type related airdrop, you should not for any reason whatsoever attempt to pay any money for any ICO that the airdrop will tell you they're offering

Yeah - it's actually the very big challenge most people are facing right now with trying to earn money or cryptocurrencies from airdrops. It's why most people don't bother about it.
Even me personally I do not even have time to engage in airdrop .I can only engage in airdrop when it is dropped by a top crypto currency trader like some of them that I have on my WhatsApp page.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back