What's new

Avoid these kind of airdrops!

When It comes to ethereum based network their are some airdrops that the transaction fee requires more than $1 and are legit too....
Yes they are legit , but in 99% of the cases , they are worth nothing and we cant even exchange them for ethereum and get some profit. Best thing to do is to hold the coin for many years till it gets any real value in the market.

Airdrops are just stressful, there are tons of thousands of airdrops and majority of them are scam, only few is legit but even the legit ones take long time to pay

Airdrops are just stressful, there are tons of thousands of airdrops and majority of them are scam, only few is legit but even the legit ones take long time to pay
The scam ones are just too much out there, I have joined some we well and in the end it proved to me scam, it's really frustrating and like you said stressful.

Exactly, this is just the gospel true, they are all coined by scammers, of which they have flooded telegram, coming up with all kinds of airdrops boys and websites, all in the bid to scam people and draining their data and effort.

The scam ones are just too much out there, I have joined some we well and in the end it proved to me scam, it's really frustrating and like you said stressful.
I tell you, especially the telegram airdrops, they are a complete waste of time for me, have you earned from any legit airdrop before?

Any airdrops related to telegram is a major and big no for me. All that I have seen so far, I have never seen any legit one
Although, most telegram airdrops are a complete waste of time,a very few of them are not, I got to know of eifi airdrop from a bot and eifi looks legit

Although, most telegram airdrops are a complete waste of time,a very few of them are not, I got to know of eifi airdrop from a bot and eifi looks legit
Hmmm I guess the fake ones has over shadowed the legit ones to the point that most persons feel that there are no legit airdrops on telegram again

Thanks for the info,lots of fake airdrops out there especially on telegram and some other platforms, I just prefer to visit coinmarketcap for ongoing legit airdrops.

haha, for me, avoid anything related to airdrops completely; when I was a newbie, they took a lot from my time (referrals, activities....) and never got paid

by the way, informative thread, good job^^;)

I have never been a big fan of airdrops and I do not intend to make cash through Airdrops. Airdrops that are available on telegram are the worst as most of them are scams. I would never pay a dime to get or complete a airdrop. I am also reluctant to undergo the KYC process.

I have never been a big fan of airdrops and I do not intend to make cash through Airdrops. Airdrops that are available on telegram are the worst as most of them are scams. I would never pay a dime to get or complete a airdrop. I am also reluctant to undergo the KYC process.
Honestly, the experience arround Airdrops has not been great , just very few are real and may not be easy to identify the good ones , it is just about risk taking.

It is extremely difficult to even see legit airdrops these days and this is why a lot of people see them as nothing but complete scam.

Me and airdrops have been so far apart ever since I found out that the very first airdrop I participated in required me to pay a fee before I could withdraw, I just gave up on airdrops. The worst thing is that majority of them are always on telegram

Me and airdrops have been so far apart ever since I found out that the very first airdrop I participated in required me to pay a fee before I could withdraw, I just gave up on airdrops. The worst thing is that majority of them are always on telegram
It's very hard to find a legit telegram based airdrop , we know most of them are scam but also some good projects communicate via telegram. This is the disadvantage of technology, we are finding it hard to chose the right and a legit one.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back