Avoid these kind of airdrops!

Aaron625

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
May 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Airdrops are a way to earn free tokens or crypto by completing simple tasks such as social media following , liking the post and so on. But unfortunately , 90% of such airdrops are a scam or reward zero worth tokens. Here are some airdrops which can be avoided if you are seriously looking forward to earn some cash by joining airdrops -

* Telegram bot related airdrops which only requires you to follow them on Twitter , medium are unworthy airdrops , which may pay you their tokens at the end but their value is only dust , not even a single dollar.
* Airdrops that require you to pay transaction fees like $5 or any amount more than $1 are scam ones. Though some legit airdrops ask you to pay some BNB or ETH before receiving their tokens , but the value of transaction fees will be just $0.1 or less when its BNB. So , the network or transaction fees will never be high like $5 or $10.
* The airdrops which make referring mandatory are 99% scam airdrops. Airdrops are meant to be free tokens given away to the community , the token founders can't force to bring referrals or invest money to get their new tokens.
* Those airdrops are to be avoided if their social media profiles in twitter is disabled.

Which airdrops to follow then?

* Follow only those airdrops listed in airdrops.io and airdropalert.com
* Be careful with the airdrops that asks for KYC , they maybe legit but make proper research about the token ad it's project founders before letting out your personal information to them.
* KYC based airdrops are usually legitimate (according to my experience).
* The exchange airdrops , like the one from Binance , Kucoin , Gate are no doubt legit.

If you guys want to add more points , I would love to know them.

This is really an insightful submission on how to know a legitimate airdrop offering, since there have been so many complaints by people of scams, worthless tokens and so on.

Nice information. To be frank, I don't really like making money from airdrops because most of them are nothing but scam especially those that are advertised on telegram.

As someone who has wasted a lot of time trying to do and claim airdrops I think this thread is a very big eye opener and would definitely try to follow this rules from now on

I have benefited from one of these telegram airdrops and this was my only success with airdrops. I have Even given up with them already.

Airdrops are a way to earn free tokens or cryptocurrency by completing simple tasks such as social media following , liking the post and so on.

I have joined some airdrops that promised to give free coins but in the end, it was all scam. I lost my precious time and data registering on them. I'm going to bookmark this page for future referencing.

Very good information that you have given, airdrop is one way to earn money by cryptocurrency, I really want make money from airdrop.

If you see airdrops asking for money, you just need to leave that airdrops. Airdrop means free distribution of tokens, how can you trust an airdrop if you are asked for payment.

I do not even normally participate in any kind of airdrop although I know there are a few legit ones but even the legit ones would take long before paying one may have forgotten about it even.

I have come across various airdrops that requires you to refer others, while the ones on telegram usually tell you to pay some amount before you can get your tokens, total scam

This is a very good information from you. As far as am concerned I really don't engaged myself in anything Airdrop just because of the fact that I see majority of them as a scam but the Business have been spoilt.

I have never really benefited from a drugs before and I'm actually very happy that this is going to ensure that I do not get scammed like the way I have been doing before.

I'm actually not a fan of airdrop and it's just because of the fact that a lot of people have been scammed with this airdrop of a thing. This is the major reason why I'm steering clear off it.

This information is quite insightful, I have actually claimed air drops that ask for you to pay some note before you are given the token.

You can also follow up on airdrops on coinmarketcap. I have not been very lucky with airdrops but I have seen some people who have been lucky.

Majority of airdrops are not legit only a very few of them are legit and they may take a different form, there's a telegram airdrop making rounds now called eifi which is distributing already, it would be suprisung to see a telegram airdrop being legit

I avoid Airdrops as a whole because they are really not that straightforward method of earning cash on the internet. They should offer popular coins like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash as their payment methods but they mostly offer their own token when it comes to paying you.

This info is actually rather informative, I have really declared sky decreases that request you to pay out some details prior to you're provided the token.

Airdrops are a way to earn free tokens or crypto by completing simple tasks such as social media following , liking the post and so on. But unfortunately , 90% of such airdrops are a scam or reward zero worth tokens. Here are some airdrops which can be avoided if you are seriously looking forward to earn some cash by joining airdrops -

* Telegram bot related airdrops which only requires you to follow them on Twitter , medium are unworthy airdrops , which may pay you their tokens at the end but their value is only dust , not even a single dollar.
* Airdrops that require you to pay transaction fees like $5 or any amount more than $1 are scam ones. Though some legit airdrops ask you to pay some BNB or ETH before receiving their tokens , but the value of transaction fees will be just $0.1 or less when its BNB. So , the network or transaction fees will never be high like $5 or $10.
* The airdrops which make referring mandatory are 99% scam airdrops. Airdrops are meant to be free tokens given away to the community , the token founders can't force to bring referrals or invest money to get their new tokens.
* Those airdrops are to be avoided if their social media profiles in twitter is disabled.

Which airdrops to follow then?

* Follow only those airdrops listed in airdrops.io and airdropalert.com
* Be careful with the airdrops that asks for KYC , they maybe legit but make proper research about the token ad it's project founders before letting out your personal information to them.
* KYC based airdrops are usually legitimate (according to my experience).
* The exchange airdrops , like the one from Binance , Kucoin , Gate are no doubt legit.

If you guys want to add more points , I would love to know them.
When It comes to ethereum based network their are some airdrops that the transaction fee requires more than $1 and are legit too....

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back