What's new

Avoid these kind of airdrops!

You have said it all and i have always tried not to fall for such scams, they are all over telegram, some of them carry out pre-sales and ask you to buy their coins by paying with ETH etc (most if not all of these are definitely scams), some even ask you to pay to withdraw, why can't they just remove the charges during withdrawal? i prefer to go to binance or coinmarketcap to check for airdrops because they all are legit.

This is a very good information given out about air drops,though i have not really beena fan of air drops because of the review i have seen a lot of persons give about them.

I hate Airdrop because they appear as a free money to me. I believe that there's nothing like free money so I don't look out for Airdrop. I would rather invest my efforts to make more money for myself.

It is extremely difficult to even see legit airdrops these days and this is why a lot of people see them as nothing but complete scam.
True most of the airdrops out there are not legit. There is one currently going on right now, It's called NFTSEA (NS) token airdrop. For some days people have been talking about it, have you heard of it?

I have read many things about airdrops in cryptocurrencies. 99% of what I have read was not very encouraging regarding those airdrops. I have read that most of them are scams. So, I have never participated in any airdrops.

You are absolutely right. These airdrops do not worth the time and effort because they are fake in the end. If one is not careful, you can lose a fortune and your identity.
I also heard airdrops that ask for KYC are always real but I have not done any before.

I have came across many airdrops online but none of them are legit. I have lost interest on them already. i have wasted my time on them without gaining anything.

Airdrop is something I have forgotten sometimes ago because they are not profitable that is just the fact, upon all the airdrop I did in the past I was not able to benefit from any single one as they were all scam.

Thanks for the information shared, before signing up for an airdrop, do some background research on the company in question. See what others say about them on social media, and try to read their whitepaper – if they even have one!

I don't really have much interest in this airdrop of a thing. Airdrop is not a sustainable ways of making money consistently online. You have to rely on other source in order to make money regularly online.

This is indeed a very informative thread. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information that was based on the experience that you had with airdrops.

You've said it all. This is why i'm scared to take on these airdrops of a thing. Sometimes you barely know the ones that are legit or not and you may end up wasting your time and resources when they turn out to be a scam.

thanks for the helpful information. I've never used airdrops to earn money because most of them are scam. I don't even think If there's any legit airdrops. all airdrops of these days are scam.

However, the practice of airdropping tokens to avoid “sales” of tokens while promoting a project is itself under close regulator watch

I have joined some airdrops that promised to give free coins but in the end, it was all scam. I lost my precious time and data registering on them. I'm going to bookmark this page for future referencing.

I think there are many kinds of airdrops that ask for KYC and private information and you will be surprised to know that many of such kind of airdrops also could be found on many reputable airdrop sites. Some of the scam airdrops could be found on Telegram as well. I have never planned to make money from airdrops and i might not earn money in the future as well from airdrops. I just do not like airdrops in general.

I don't really have time for Airdrop since none of them is really profitable to me, whenever an opportunity arises I always consider buying the presale of a particular cryptocurrency than to engage in an drop if I believe the project will be very good

• Airdrops are popular in the crypto sector.
  • Companies use them to create awareness and to reward supporters.
  • But, airdrops have their drawbacks.
  • They could be used by bad actors to steal data.
  • Crypto regulations in the US is another major issue.

Most people haven't realized that there are several scam project and crypto currency available In the market and many airdrops are devices by these fraudulent developers to scam people of their investment.

The first thing that should turn you off is the offer the airdrop promised to give. If it's an unrealistic figure, don't even go there because it's likely it's a scam. So , preferably it's better to stay out of such.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back