What's new

At what age should I start planning for my retirement??

At the age of 45 you should start thinking about your retirement.
Because we should retire when we cant work efficiently and should give chance to others to work efficently

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
There is no perfect age to start preparing for pension, different people get jobs at different stage in their life. But the earlier the better, so that by the time retirement comes you would have already have things in place to help you cope with retirement.

At 55, it isn't too late to start planning for retirement. However, it might be time to get serious about planning. You'll want to start figuring out where your retirement income will come from. You should tally your income, savings, investments, assets, 401s or IRAs, and any other sources.

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
The retirement age in our country is 60 and if any government employee takes pension or retirement in 45 then he gets more benefits and can get more bonuses so I think retirement planning should start in the age of 40.

If you have a thirty five years active service time you should begin to prepare for retirement from the very first day of starting work because when you have this sought of consciousness instilled in you, you would achieve so much before your retirement comes or before the end of your active service.

The best time to start planning for retirement is the day you get your first paycheck. Starting your retirement preparation when you're as young as 25 means you have time on your side to start building good habits and compounding savings.

Start planning your retirement plan from the day you start working. Start keeping wealth aside for when you'll retirement. Maybe you want to retire by 50, start setting up your plans from 24 or 25. It does not have to be big at the start but let the plan be there. Keep working on it and don't trade it for anything.

My current plan is 40, but this far out that timeline could well change by a fair margin. Hopefully to be sooner rather than later. It really depends what the markets do over the next decade. You should set your plans so well to make an early retirement.

It is better to think of retirement when you know in yourself that you can provide for your daily needs. You can retire even if you are relatively young as long as you have the ability to live even if you do not have a job and you do not depend on others to live.

I think one should start planning for retirement as soon as they start earning regular income through a permanent job or self employment. The best thing to do is to open a savings account that you will stay accountable and save as much as you can for your retirement.

I am a teenager and I don't even have a stable government work but I'm still planning for my future and my retirement , what I'm trying to say is that there is no time you should start planning for your retirement , you really need to start to plan now by building house and making everything necessary to be in place.

One should consider retiring when your health isn't as strong as it should be . also, when was hap been able to put things in place to secure his future, then one can decide to retire. One cannot just retire without having any means to cater for his needs when he isn't working

The best time to begin plan your retirement is from your first day at work. Have the mindset that good planning will bring early and enjoyable retirement. Begin saving aside a little of your income and keep on adding to it as months go by. With strict discipline and good fortune, an enjoyable retirement is achieved.

I guess 55 to 60 age is best and reasonable for getting a retirement either from business or private jobs. Because after thid age we loss our stamina and energy to do work 9 to 5 and hence we want breaks and rests moslty so yes after this timeperiod a person should take retirement.

The government has a specific age you're required to retire in my country. I wouldn't know if the case is different in your country, but in my country Nigeria, the best age for you to retire is after you have served the government for a certain number of years. Though some people would prefer they change their age to extend their service year.
Post automatically merged:

The government has a specific age you're required to retire in my country. I wouldn't know if the case is different in your country, but in my country Nigeria, the best age for you to retire is after you have served the government for a certain number of years. Though some people would prefer they change their age to extend their service year.

I think people should start planning for their retirement at early age. I have seen a situation whereby people who refuse to plan for their future and their retirement end up running out of finance and dying before their time because they never plan for their retirement. So I recommend any worker to open a separate account solely for retirement, when you get paid you save certain percentage of your money into the account as soon as you start earning.
So, I don't think there is a specific age to start saving because different people begin work at different ages.
It is good to start your planning and saving immediately you start earning.

In other to enjoy a good retirement life of ones choice it should be noted that the day you start or take up a particular role in an organization you should start planning ahead for a happy retirement life.

The best time to start planning for retirement is immediately you start working. This will help you not to be in any pressure regarding your future. Also aside planning for retirement, it's important to equally plan for a side hustle that will not affect your present job .

Retirement is the most dangerous phase of life because after it, death is the next thing that sweeps in. I cannot say that a particular age is to be for planning retirement. What I believe is that, you start planning your retirement from the first day you assume office. You should know where you invest your future in when you are still young.

Retirement is definitely something to think about..
Talking about my own opinion, it will be healthy you begin to plan for retirement as early as possible because it's a very sensitive thing. The mistake alot of people regret today is beginning to plan for retirement just 6-5 years before retirement.
In order to be on a safer side, I'll recommend that you begin to plan for your retirement as early as possible let's say 15 years.. This will do you a great good

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back