What's new

At what age should I start planning for my retirement??

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
I think that it is good to start planning from your retirement from the time that you start working. If you start planning from such an early point then there will be more than enough funds that you will save up over the year and you will have a very comfortable retirement. It is never too early to start planning

This varies for country in my country Nigeria you work for 35 years or when you are 60 years thats when you start planning for retirement but I think this age and period of active service varies for different country but my own country it is 35 years of active service

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
The best time to start planning for your retirement plans is from the first year.

This is when you probably have the least expenses, especially if you plan to Ave a family, it you already have dependents.

The earlier, the more you can realise the flaws and whatever you need to fix in the plans.

For me I think the best time to start planning your retirement and how it would be like is the very moment you start earning money, you should start making investments that would reward you hugely in the future by the time you retire or if you want to play it on the safe side you should try saving towards your retirement.

If you plan to start a business, you should retire by the age of 45, as starting a business and settling down takes time. Many people work for 60 years.And later on, anyone is reluctant to start a business and is living on a pension, so he should retire soon.

Be it in the public or private sector, you should start planning for your retirement from the very moment you collected your appointment letter. Time waits for nobody. Before you know it, you'll just discover that your tenure of service is up. It will look like you started work just yesterday.

There is no definite time you can start preparing for retirement but since you are a worker then you must always plan all the time for retirement because it's not towards the retirement time that you will plan on what business to start sometimes it good to start the business now and grow the business to its full potential then
during the retirement you can just sit down and enjoy everything

Well I think at 60 one should be gettingbready to retire and enjoy the money he or she as gather over the years. 60 is the best time to relax and watch all your investments grow

The age an individual should start to plan for his retirement is the age of 50 years of age because at that age your body will become weak which inturn is giving you a clear indication that it won't go beyond its limit so an individual should start planning for his retirement at the age of 50, moroever before you clock 60years of age everything would have being planned before your body system stops to work

The mistake many people make is that they wait until they think they are financially stable or bouyant before they can start making plans for retirement. This is not advisable, once we have gotten hold of a jobs that brings moderate income, we need to start making plans for retirement. The earlier the better.

No one is too young to plan for retirement but I recommend 40. This world is Changing everyday and people need to grow to be more self reliant in order to make something tangible out of their short lives. One needs to be prepared and plan for great things .

As soon as you get a means of income start the preparation for your retirement, how investment is the key, make sure you don't die working for someone else all through your lifetime, make sure you are able to get various alternative source of income for your self, even without working your money can be working for you

Please saving for retirement is a good thing you start it at early stage when you get work and it will help to secure the future and life when things fall apart

Some people starts planning and saving at a young age which makes it easier when they grow old. But I think when someone should start planning for their retirement depends on their work and how much they earn.

As soon as possible when you are doing job and earing.because it would help you at time after retirement.you also can save money for the after retirement time or then also you could invest your money for the profit.it also jeeps you busy after retirement which is quote beneficial

No one is too young to plan for retirement but I recommend 40. This world is Changing everyday and people need to grow to be more self reliant in order to make something tangible out of their short lives. One needs to be prepared and plan for great things .
How can you expect someone to start planning for his future at 40, immediately you are into any pensionable work you must try as much as possible to plan for your retirement by setting up everything such as having your own private business like a side hustle, you should start planning to build houses you will live and rent it out for others.

The sooner the better, as you are working start saving up, so you can start a business or invest in whatever catches your fansy, so you won't solely rely on pension which might not be enough to cover all your expenses when the time comes

According to my own point of view, planning for your retirement, does not have age. You just have to know that some day you will retire and the salary will stop coming on like before. You have to start planning for your retirement any to you choose. But as for me I think is better to start once you get the job.

I think the right time to prepare/plan for retirement is the when you start working. IMediately you start working you should be saving out of your salary for future purpose, so that you will able to gather a good money to make a standard living after retirement.

You can start planning your retirement as long as you have a stable income, it doesn't matter the age. You can start working and making steady income by 18 and others by 28. But it is best to start early. The earlier the better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back