What's new

At what age should I start planning for my retirement??

Yes it's a best time for retirement is above 60 years but some people starting early that 20-25 years and some start later and servicing time is 20-25 years some company giving retirement early and some later retirement taking medical free some other thing pension taking so old age retirement is good but adult if retirement in some company after retirement you taking other Bussiness job is temporary

You don't plan so as you renain fit physically and mentally. Keep going, if yiu really want to retire now than you should go for it. But most people work till age of 60 years. So if you are under 60 , then take your services more close to 60. Nobody should retire till he is fit mentally and physically.

You have to consider the age schedule for retirement in your industry or area. It now depends on how early you want to begin compared with that age limit. If 60 years, you should already begin planning when you're 55. How you want to spend retirement, how you want to spend your pension and so on. If in a country where things work properly, or company with a good policy, you can start 5 years earlier or later than that. If not, begin as early as possible. Know those who can help you with your retirement process and processing of your pension.

Just like said, it all depends when you started work, and the type of work you do, if you work for the government, either you plan for your retirement yourself or not the government will retire you, but if you are a business man u can start planning for your retirement at the age of 55.

There is no specified age for retirement, the best thing is to start saving,invest or set-up a business that can sustain you when you are out of job,but I will advise you take this from the age of 30years so as to make it a long term plan.

I think if the person is earning on daily basis so he should take the retirement at early age like if the person is aged but he has backup like property or some business so he should decide retirement at early age and than enter to the new job which he is joined before .
Many of them took the step before going to much bad side

This is a critical questions that as well need a critical answer, you see in my own view you should start planning towards you retirement even as far back as of to ur young start up as a staff in that specific organization you work. Because that will guarantee your sustainable development over the period of time in labour.

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
You can start today you don't have to wait for tomorrow before you can start.
Pension fund is what you can decide to set for yourself and start saving for it as soon as possible.
When you make it a point of duty to be saving 10$ every month from today before the next retirement age you will be able to make enough money.

The best time to start planing is the day you got the job.don't keep assuming there is time,It will take your attention away and before you know it you are almost getting to the retirement age.so start as soon as you get the job.

The time is right now.There is no good time than this very moment .The early you start the better it is for you.And not just getting the time right but also not relying on just one source of income to pay for your pension.That will never be enough. As you are investing in good prospect be putting away some funds towards pension.

Some people go into active service earlier than others, some while serving from that young age never puts planning for retirement into consideration, they keep believing that age is by their side until it clicks out on them.
So in your candid opinion, what age is it right to start planning for retirement? Thia is for both public, private worker and even business owners.
It depends on the type of job or business that you are doing, if you are doing a job which is physical and tiring then you should retire at the age of 45 but if you have a relaxing job you should think for retirement at 55.

The best time to start planning for retirement is the day you get your first paycheck. You need to start your retirement preparation when you're as young as 35 means you have time on your tide to start building good habits and compounding savings

You start planning format retirement as soon as you get the job especially when it is a government job when you have time to do other things, the best thing is to make sure you save enough ,start a small business and let this continue even till after retirement by this way you are able to cater for lots of expensive and have enough to save that will keep her for your after retirement aside your pension

I think it's best to start planning for retirement immediately you start earning a reasonable amount as your salary, so that at the end of the day you can always retire early and probably go into business or whatever you want to do. I wouldn't advice someone that doesn't even have something to rely on to quickly retire that why it's best to work hard early to you can save up and retire early too.

There is no specified age for retirement, the best thing is to start saving,invest or set-up a business that can sustain you when you are out of job,but I will advise you take this from the age of 30years so as to make it a long term plan.
I agree with you. There is no specific age for planning retired. Once you have a stable source of income you can start. The earlier you do it the better, but don't rush yourself. Allow yourself to settle down well and then plan for it.
Post automatically merged:

The time is right now.There is no good time than this very moment .The early you start the better it is for you.And not just getting the time right but also not relying on just one source of income to pay for your pension.That will never be enough. As you are investing in good prospect be putting away some funds towards pension.
Not always right now, what if one is still trying to figure everything out? When he is trying to eat three square meals and support himself with just a little change left at the end of the month, how will he plan for pension? I think you should start your pension plan the moment your start generating stable income.

In these part of the world retirement does not depend on your age it only depends on the number of years you have worked. The question should be at what time of your working age will you start preparing for your pension. Because the stipulated time to work is thirty-five years, some workers start preparing for their pension after fifteen years of working.

I think the best way for planning is age of 18. I invest my money in bitcoin and i take an insurance for me. Literally does not have standard age on when we gonna plan for retirement its depend on you and for your daily basis

This should start immediately you have a stable source of income, planning ahead and starting out early as possible is good as it gives you an edge and sets you early for a better retirement. It also helps you keep your finances in check as you won't want to spend unnecessarily.

One should start preparing for retirement right from the first day that they started working in the civil service. There is no better time to do this especially when you are serious about how you want to handle such situations. So, starting as early as when you were paid your first salary is key to enjoying your retirement benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back