What's new

Are your parents at pension now?

Yeah my dad just retired 4 years ago, and he receives a little less than 200,000 naira every month and he's working and been at service for almost 40 years, it's a great feat what my daddy has done.
Wow, he really got a good pay for 200,000. Now, in Nigeria it's very hard for you to get that kind of pay unless you are working in high Federal office like the Navy and it will be in the commissioned offices. I'm happy for you father and I'm sure he must laid good foundation for his family.

The pension of both my mother and my father comes. My father is no longer alive, so he also meets my mother and my younger sister. My father was an officer in the railways and my mother was a teacher in a government school. So the combined pension of these two makes 70 thousand.

Both my parent are government worker's but not yet retired, they have their own pension scheme they are following. By the time they both retire they should have enough money to take care of them.

Non of my parents is at pension now, reason be that they dicided to be self employed cos our system over here is corupt, you work but you don't get paid, upon that the government will boldly make it open to you that if you are tired of working you can resign, that is frustration.

My parent are still working with the federal government so they have not getting their pension until they retire, but one thing i know for sure is that if they retire at some point they will not be given their pension due to bad organizational system.

No, my parents are not on pension now, my father actually died 3 weeks ago and he spent 28 years in service, so we're processing his end well scheme, which is a money accumulated since he started teaching. We hope it comes through.

If you answered yes to the question in the thread, I wanted to know how much is their pension per month, and if you know how many years they have worked to get that pension.

There is such a big gap in Romania at the moment in the pension system, hopefully things will change in the near future, for the greater good of the elders.
Yed my father is on pension he is army retired and he receive his pension on monthly basis. Every government employee recieve pensiom mostly after his or her retirement. So as my father also and he used to collect pension money after every 6 months Becuase its office is far away in another city.

My parents are still working in the civil service ,they are both teachers my mum and dad still has like 10 years least in service .

No, my parents are not on pension. If they were civil servants in my country, the would have been on pension by now. They are self employed ao they can't be on a pension scheme.

If you answered yes to the question in the thread, I wanted to know how much is their pension per month, and if you know how many years they have worked to get that pension.

There is such a big gap in Romania at the moment in the pension system, hopefully things will change in the near future, for the greater good of the elders.
My father retired in the year 2012 and he's still receiving his pension up till this present moment, he's getting #50,000 everyn month for his pension.

Wait!!! When you are talking of gap dye you mean that the amount that was remitted into there account from the very first day or the total

My father is a pensioner, but my mom isn't a pensioner. She is just a farmer but a graduate from college institution. Cos if unemployment, she just focused on the agricultural sector.

My father is a pensioner, he retired fifteen years ago. To get his pension monthly here in Nigeria has always been difficult. There is no year that they were not owed months of salary at times it runs into years. Being a pensioner in Nigeria is not a good thing.

My mom is a proper house wife, she never worked in an organization. My father worked in a government agency but quit before he could be entitled for pension plan

I think our parents get pension and earn money and enjoy the rest is up to you if you have any other questions or concerns you may have to go and get the kids and I are many motivated things are going to be in the future I will do my up to the best way to buy things for you

Yes they have been on pension for years and their pensions do get to them as at when due some of the time. But they do experience some delays at one time or the other though

No my parents are not pensioners yet, they are both in active service to themselves in the sense that they are both self employed.

No, my parents aren't at pension now, but soon, I know my parents have a public pension system and also a private one that they contribute to monthly which would make money easy to get than waiting for a government that is corrupt.

The big gap in payment differences will be obvious since economic opportunities and health of every country isn't the same as we all know

My father is a pensioner and he worked for 40 years before he was granted retirements and started receiving pension. My mother is not yet a pensioner

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back