What's new

Are your parents at pension now?

My parent is not at pension but my aunty is at pension, her pension salary is 50,000 naire, she has collected he pension for two years now and she is still received her pension

Pasion is very necessary is our life .i m loss of three last year my life patner i m not a move out my life partner my love and my life but loss my life patner loss i miss u my partner .i m not servife to don't move out
yes presently one of my parents are at pension now my mum is presently receiving pension now she has worked for 35 years and retired from work.

Nah! My parents have never worked for everyone, neither for the government or private Institutions. They have been self employed from the start.

If you answered yes to the question in the thread, I wanted to know how much is their pension per month, and if you know how many years they have worked to get that pension.

There is such a big gap in Romania at the moment in the pension system, hopefully things will change in the near future, for the greater good of the elders.
Yes my father is already retired from government services for forty one years. He is receiving a monthly pension of twenty four thousand. He was sixty five years old when he retired from the department of environment and natural resources.

It took my father three years before he starts receiving his pension stipend from the government. That's to tell you that country don't even care for others just them alone.

My parents are not civil servant nor public servant, my mum is a petty trader so both them are not government worker therefore they are not given pension

My parents are not civil servant nor public servant, my mum is a petty trader so both them are not government worker therefore they are not given pension
Had it been your parents started earlier to invest via private pension fund via insurance company. It could've something meaningful too, cos they'll earn pension stipend during old age.

My parents actually work for themselves by being self-employed without having to work for anyone to pay their salaries of pension in the future which isn't well done in my country.

If you answered yes to the question in the thread, I wanted to know how much is their pension per month, and if you know how many years they have worked to get that pension.

There is such a big gap in Romania at the moment in the pension system, hopefully things will change in the near future, for the greater good of the elders.
My father is a pensioner.
He retired many years ago and receives about a hundred dollar pension.
The amount is quite low, which of course is dependent on his grade while still in active service.

My parents are not on pension yet, they are still working, one day they will be on pension we are still hoping to see them on pension some day then we will wish them them the best

My mom retired from government employment and she is on pension every month and her pension has always been paid to her monthly.

My parents aren't at the age of pension yet but the thing is that the amounts individuals receive as compensation depends on how far they've climbed the rung of the ladder and how long they've servers their particular organizations that's why it would vary a whole lot.
Also the type of organisation you worked with is also a factor. Military men and civil service men would t receive same amounts of pension.

My parent are still working with the federal government so they have not getting their pension until they retire, but one thing i know for sure is that if they retire at some point they will not be given their pension due to bad organizational system.
My father was a civil worker.
He is currently receiving his pensions which is fifty percent of what he has earned while in active service. There are months he experiences a delay in payment of pensions though.

Both of my parents are not working for the government so they are not on pension. Both of them as your personal small business which is bringing profit for them regularly. As a result of this day don't need government pension to survive at their old age.

my parents are not yet retired as they're still working for the government but I just hope that they retired as soon as possible because there is time for everything they are approaching 60 and I think 65 years is the best years for someone to retire from government work so that means it only need five more years for everything to be round up that will be the time they will I just pray that when they retired the government will continue to pay their pension. just pray that when they retired the government will continue to pay their pension as they used to do and they should not play any tricks with them.

I have parent that worked for a private firm and after their period of service,they were paid off in one full sum of gratuity,there is no room for any form of monthly payment of pension or whatsoever.

Well my parents have not yet retired from their government works but I know people and family friends that their parent have retired and do depends on their pension monthly.

My parents would soon be retired and am pretty sure that it is not going to be a challenge to them because of how they adequately planned for it.
I intend to emulate some of their virtues

My mother was employed in Nigeria's ministry of foreign affairs, where she earned a monthly salary of 350 000 naira. She is now retired, and our pension fund is worth 125 000. My parents are pensioners, and they receive their pension each month.
Additionally, she spent 38 years working for the ministry of foreign affairs.

Currently is only my mother that is on pension,my father is still a salary earner. With regards to your question of how you the pension and for how long has she being collecting?,she is collecting $2000 for 3 years

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back