What's new

Are your parents at pension now?

vest1992

If you answered yes to the question in the thread, I wanted to know how much is their pension per month, and if you know how many years they have worked to get that pension.

There is such a big gap in Romania at the moment in the pension system, hopefully things will change in the near future, for the greater good of the elders.

Both my parents are retired now and they retired as government workers. I think their pension monthly is the their basic salary as at the last pay before retirement. That is not too much given that the salary structure in my country could be better.

None of my parents have a pension plan, they have spent most of their lives in their businesses instead of depending on employers and I see this as a very nice lifestyle too. Self dependence!

If you answered yes to the question in the thread, I wanted to know how much is their pension per month, and if you know how many years they have worked to get that pension.

There is such a big gap in Romania at the moment in the pension system, hopefully things will change in the near future, for the greater good of the elders.
No, my parents are not on pension yet, they have income and by the grace of Allah Almighty they earn more than Pakistani 30,000 in a month which is how our household expenses are met and we live a very happy life. have been

Both my parents are retired now and they retired as government workers. I think their pension monthly is the their basic salary as at the last pay before retirement. That is not too much given that the salary structure in my country could be better.
I know it is personal but I am curious so if it isn t to much to ask how much do they get in $ USD monthly, I really hope you can answer my question ?
I am trying to make a study to see the difference.

My father is on the retirement level. He's out of service, for two years now. But the Nigerian government have hold back his pension salaries for the reason that I don't know about. By now, he supposed to be earning his pension now. But due to bad government, their is delay on it currently on it. His pension fixed salary have been released, he will be earning around $400 monthly.

My mom has been on pension for the past 6 years, but unfortunately she hasn't been paid for more than 5 years now and still counting, all this are due to the bad government we have in power over here in Nigeria, some hasn't received their pension for over 20 years and still counting, it's really so pathetic.
It is that bad over here in my country Nigeria.

My mother is retired, my father passed away many years ago. My mother's pension since she collects the social security pension (55 years) which is equivalent to the minimum wage, and the work pension (30 years) that comes from the company where I have worked for many years, in this she charges more for the merits he obtained in his years of service.

I know it is personal but I am curious so if it isn t to much to ask how much do they get in $ USD monthly, I really hope you can answer my question ?
I am trying to make a study to see the difference.
No problems. Since they both retired on different levels, there is a little variation in their monthly pension pay. Both get around $220-$300 each monthly.

Answer: YES. I live in Italy and my parents are both retired. My mother since 1990, while my father since 1994.
However my mother actually worked for 25 years. She managed to "get out" thanks to the then possible "early retirement". My father instead no, he worked for about 40 years.

My parents lived in the US. My father's pension was $1,200 and my mother's pension is $800. They can live a luxurious life is the money will be spent by them. However, they give money to my siblings so they have just enough for themselves because they were renting an apartment. That pension was the reward of my father's 10 years of working in the US. He was a US citizen and he had the privilege to bring us to the US. All my siblings are there and I am the only 1 here.

Well as for me, my parents are pensioners and they received their pension every month, my mom was working in the ministry of foreign affairs in Nigeria, her salary was three hundred and fifty thousand naira, and right now she is pensioned and are pension fund is one hundred and twenty-five thousand. And she worked in the ministry of foreign affairs for thirty-eight years

My dad would be receiving his own soon as he would retire this year. Mom was always interested in the business side of things so no pension. I am not sure that I can estimate what he plans on receiving as it is about 20 years of service.

My dad is no pension but my mom is till working. it is good when your parents are on pension they will have time for themselves and the family because it is not easy to go working everyday for thirty five years, it is really stressful, pension gives them the opportunity to do those things they couldn't do when they where working.

Neither my parents are on pension yet and although my father has reached the age of retirement, he is still working so he cannot receive his pension yet. We are planning to let him retire and hopefully it is within this year. While my mother is not an employee and is paying her contributions herself, which she will be able to receive her pension in the next few years.

Both of my parents are traders and not Civil servant and they are not getting any pension from the government. However, the pension you will get will massively depend on the level you retired with and your qualifications. If for example you have good qualifications before you entered the civil service this will have way for you for your pension to be high

No, my parents are not yet on pension but l have an uncle who is on pension now. The pay he collects is not just enough at all to even cater for his own expenses not to talk of the family. Sometimes it's not easy for pensioneers who haven't saved much when they were in active service.

my parents are not yet retired as they're still working for the government but I just hope that they retired as soon as possible because there is time for everything they are approaching 60 and I think 65 years is the best years for someone in Nigeria to retire from government work so that means it only need five more years for everything to be round up that will be the time they will I just pray that when they retired the government will continue to pay their pensionI just pray that when they retired the government will continue to pay their pension as they used to do and they should not play any tricks with them.

Pasion is very necessary is our life .i m loss of three last year my life patner i m not a move out my life partner my love and my life but loss my life patner loss i miss u my partner .i m not servife to don't move out

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back