What's new

Are your parents at pension now?

If you answered yes to the question in the thread, I wanted to know how much is their pension per month, and if you know how many years they have worked to get that pension.

There is such a big gap in Romania at the moment in the pension system, hopefully things will change in the near future, for the greater good of the elders.
My Father served pakistan army for 26 years. And he is now 49 years old and getting pension. He is taking about 35000 pakistani rupees in his pension. Pension system in Pakistan is too fast than your country as you told us. It takes two months only to complete all the documents.

Well to this question my answer is no. My parents are still working and receiving their full salaries from the government. But I think in about 10years time, they both should be retired. But I'm following this thread seeing some interesting answers

Yes , my dad is retired 3 years ago and now he is getting pension every month regularly.
He was in the Police department in Pakistan and now he is all free at Home.
He is taking almost $160 per month. And he got pension after 27 years service.

My dad worked for the Nigerian Army and he retired the year 2004 and has been a pension receiver ever since, but my mom is not a Pensioner, she is a business woman.... Pensioners are very patient because sometimes the money will not come on the expected date

Well, my dad is not on pensions because he didn’t work for the government neither did he work for any privately owned organisation because he Hs his own business so pension doesn’t apply to him. But my mom works with a privately owned organisation that pays pension so when she retires there is an amount in pensions waiting for her.

My mom is a trader and doesn't need to be on pensions to earn since she's not working for anyone. My dad works with a private firm, and because of that, they don't pay pensions. So, it won't be easy for them when they grow, but with the help of my siblings and I, we can help them settle really well at the appropriate time which is quite great.

I am from Nigeria, and I my Dad is an Army, Nigeria system of paying pensioners is quite different, but to the best of my knowledge, my dad spent 36 years in the Nigerian army before he retired, I happen to be the second to the last of the family, so I know nothing much about his pay, and in Nigeria, salary of thoes in service is different from those that have retired, but his salary is between 100,000 to 150,000.

My parents are pensioners but they don't receive their pension every month. Sometimes they only get their pension twice in a year. Fortunately they invested their money in small scale businesses and that is what is sustaining them.

My parents are not in pension. But I think they pay them some percentage of their active salary which is relatively very small. The aim of government thay pays pension is just for feeding which to me is not that really good.

If you answered yes to the question in the thread, I wanted to know how much is their pension per month, and if you know how many years they have worked to get that pension.

There is such a big gap in Romania at the moment in the pension system, hopefully things will change in the near future, for the greater good of the elders.
My mother is a housewife, so she can not take a pension but my father is retired from the army and is taking a pension. Although the amount of the pension is not too high for domestic spending, there is a benefit from the pension that they do not need to be employed again, they have a specific amount of pension every month. It is found that they run their home system easily.

Welly parent are not recieving any pension because they're not working for the government, we have our own business instead and i don't know about my dad thought. Maybe he is im not sure. But im planning on applying for a private pension for myself 🙂

My parents owned their business, they are not government workers expecting pension from The government who the government can decide if to give or not. I don't know how much pensioners are getting but I guess it differs from one to another.

Yeah my dad just retired 4 years ago, and he receives a little less than 200,000 naira every month and he's working and been at service for almost 40 years, it's a great feat what my daddy has done.

None of my parents is in the age of pension yet, and even if they were, they wouldn't be receiving pension as they got their own particular business and don't work in a specific company to be able to receive pension :p

My mother is a public servent. She will retire after about ten years. In Pakistan a school teacher is retired at the age of 60. After retirement public servents get the basic pay. A government servents usually has all ounces within his monthly pay. If a public servents gets his last pay 600$ his basic salary will be about 400$. So his /her pension will be 400$.

Neither my father nor my mother worked for any business establishment whether private or government owned. They were both born into a business family and they grew doing business right up till now. It's only me that took the path of working for both government and private companies.
Post automatically merged:

Neither my father nor my mother worked for any business establishment whether private or government owned. They were both born into a business family and they grew doing business right up till now. It's only me that took the path of working for both government and private companies.

It might have passed as a non-event, for you were preoccupied with life, career and family. Retirement of parents can come quietly, without stirring your finances. Or, it may throw up many questions with a long-term bearing on your budget, investments and sundry other financial matters.
Post automatically merged:

It might have passed as a non-event, for you were preoccupied with life, career and family. Retirement of parents can come quietly, without stirring your finances. Or, it may throw up many questions with a long-term bearing on your budget, investments and sundry other financial matters.

My parents have just taken their pension and they get the same three fifty-three dollar pension each. They have worked for about forty years and because of that they get so much pension and because of that they have a very good home system. Are running smoothly and they get that much money every month.

One of my parents is retired and is already collecting pension funds. But unfortunately the pension doesn't come every month. It is very inconsistent and may not come for a whole year. That is just the problem we are facing.

Nope, none of them are on pension. They haven't reach the senior age which is 60 and they are not retired. Both of them are skilled workers before my parents started their small eatery business which is affected in this pandemic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back