What's new

Are your parents at pension now?

My parents are yet to retire, but I have close relative who have retired from active service. In my country, there are two condition to be retired. First, when you've serve the government for 35 years in service. The second is when your reach the maximum age of retirement. The maximum age of retirement is actually 60 years above. In the civil service, the longer you stay: the more your salary you received. If you reach 60 years before your reach 35 years in service, you'll be retired. And a person that reach 35 years in service will, in most cases, received more salary than person that didn't. Now, once you retired, you'll only be paid your basic salary. The bonus and logistics money will be deducted from it. For instance, if you're receiving $500 before retirement, after retirement, your salary may be reduced to $300.

For now both of my parents are late. But in a matter of fact my uncle ( brother to my mother) is in his pension right now. In fact he has been enjoying the pension since 1994 the time he retired from the police service in my country.

If you answered yes to the question in the thread, I wanted to know how much is their pension per month, and if you know how many years they have worked to get that pension.

There is such a big gap in Romania at the moment in the pension system, hopefully things will change in the near future, for the greater good of the elders.
Since I'm young they're not in the pension yet they had me pretty young and now they save up for that it's great because in my country pensions are extremely low and you can beverly survive it's really shame

If you answered yes to the question in the thread, I wanted to know how much is their pension per month, and if you know how many years they have worked to get that pension.

There is such a big gap in Romania at the moment in the pension system, hopefully things will change in the near future, for the greater good of the elders.
Neither of my parents are now receiving a pension because both of them have not reached the requisite age for them to retire. They are both working, and are regularly taxed into their pension fund

Both my parents are retired now and they retired as government workers. I think their pension monthly is the their basic salary as at the last pay before retirement. That is not too much given that the salary structure in my country could be better.
That is what is optainable in the public sector and in some cases in the private sector,my mum also retire from the private sector,but his pension was paid in one full swap together with her payoff.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back