What's new

Are your finances in order?

That is true,in most business the management usually thinks that the issue of finance should be taken very seriously and expart need to be the ones incharge of managing the financial aspect of the firm.

Well, we must also understand that charge backs could also harm your business as well. This means that you must also try to keep a record of all the charge backs and try to analyse the reasons for that.

Well, we must also understand that charge backs could also harm your business as well. This means that you must also try to keep a record of all the charge backs and try to analyse the reasons for that.
That is never out of place though, because when you have a proper and comprehensive detailed record,you will hardly have issues with your record and how you balance your financial statement.

That is never out of place though, because when you have a proper and comprehensive detailed record,you will hardly have issues with your record and how you balance your financial statement.

I am planning to create a record and check and balance of my financial transactions starting from 1st January. This will help me have a record of my expenditures and savings.

I am planning to create a record and check and balance of my financial transactions starting from 1st January. This will help me have a record of my expenditures and savings.
The reason that i stsrted taking my finance very seriously was when i attended a workshop on financial and fiscal responsibility,the resource person outlined in detailed how he even have an audit of the snacks he buys and put it into his finance record.

The reason that i stsrted taking my finance very seriously was when i attended a workshop on financial and fiscal responsibility,the resource person outlined in detailed how he even have an audit of the snacks he buys and put it into his finance record.

Well, I have also started to calculate my finances and I have now installed an accounting software on my computer that helps me to monitor my expenses and earnings.

Well, I have also started to calculate my finances and I have now installed an accounting software on my computer that helps me to monitor my expenses and earnings.
It is one of the things that most persons mostly neglect, especially business executives, financial accountability is very important as an individual and as a business entity,you need to have a good and thorough balance sheet for your business.

It is one of the things that most persons mostly neglect, especially business executives, financial accountability is very important as an individual and as a business entity,you need to have a good and thorough balance sheet for your business.

It is not a wise thing to neglect accountability and accounting if you want to be successful. You must be accountable to yourself if you want to be successful.

It is not a wise thing to neglect accountability and accounting if you want to be successful. You must be accountable to yourself if you want to be successful.
It actually calls for a certain level of discipline in the aspect of finanace,i am talking from experience,because by the time you think of utility bills and service charges as well as what you will use to service the firm,you just have to be discipline.

That's exactly what I normally do with my business ,because i have a worker working for me , so i keep the records of all the incoming and outgoing expenses , just to know the total amount of profit I made during the year .

That's exactly what I normally do with my business ,because i have a worker working for me , so i keep the records of all the incoming and outgoing expenses , just to know the total amount of profit I made during the year .

I Think that when it comes to online work, you must also keep a record of all of your online earnings as well. This is very important for all the people who make money online.

I have not yet started making the amount of money I want to be making both online and offline but I try as much as possible to maintain some balance. I don't owe anyone and I also have targets on what I do everyday. So my finances are in order.

Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, Sagebook and Zero can be used in ordering your finances in other to have perfect record and organizing. However you can get this knowledge from YouTube tutorial contents.

I have not yet started making the amount of money I want to be making both online and offline but I try as much as possible to maintain some balance. I don't owe anyone and I also have targets on what I do everyday. So my finances are in order.

Well, when you owe someone money, things could go worst. There are many people who have to pay bills and they are simply not able to manage things at all and unable to pay the bills.

Well, when you owe someone money, things could go worst. There are many people who have to pay bills and they are simply not able to manage things at all and unable to pay the bills.
Yes, owing people may actually be a bad habit and it may not let you to make some Investments that will change your life. That is why I try to cut down on expensive lifestyle.

To be honest my finance in not In order at the moment. And in order to set your your finance, one has to be financially stable. Or rather one has to engage on business that will make him gain income either monthly or weekly.

Yes, owing people may actually be a bad habit and it may not let you to make some Investments that will change your life. That is why I try to cut down on expensive lifestyle.

Well, I think that this is also a big reason why many people never try to borrow money. Owing money seems like a big burden to me and getting this burden off your chest is something many people would want to do.

Alright.. so what are those sorts of software if I may ask, though we are in the technology era so I want to know, it will be of help of me and other people too.
Every dollar and budget me are some of the applications that I have seen that I actually very good for you to manage your finances and track all your spending over a period of time.

Well, I think that this is also a big reason why many people never try to borrow money. Owing money seems like a big burden to me and getting this burden off your chest is something many people would want to do.
Me too, the only time I may try to take a loan is if I want to start up a business and I'm very sure of succeeding. But apart from that I will not borrow money to do any kind of thing again because it always seems as a burden.

Me too, the only time I may try to take a loan is if I want to start up a business and I'm very sure of succeeding. But apart from that I will not borrow money to do any kind of thing again because it always seems as a burden.

Right now, I am avoiding loans and trying my best to save money because I need to start a business or get involved in trading. If I take loans, then it may increase the chances of bad debt.

My finances are not in order at all and I am working so hard to make sure it is in order. I am making plans to ensure that it works. Maybe I need to be more prudent about spending.
This is one of the things I have resolved to be doing which is been prudent on my daily spending as this is one of the ways I have noticed that is making my finances a mess, I spend impulsively

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back