What's new

In my opinion, finances need to be treated very responsibly and then problems will not arise because even my friends make a lot of reckless purchases

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In principle, I am not old enough to give advice to young people, but I know how to handle finances and I have no problems with a lack of funds. Therefore, my advice would be that you don't need to spend the profit on purchases that cost all the money, you can buy something cheap as a gift for your success, but this is only the beginning, so for example it is better to spend this profit on investments.

The key thing is to be safe with your money, or I should say cautious. It's so easy to spend your money, it doesn't last long. So if you're struggling with money, you need to take a look at how you're living and accordingly make changes to better help with your financial situation. This means, only spending what you make on necessities.

Invest what you can, save what you can, and do your best!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back