What's new

Are your finances in order?

Yeah. I'm seriously considering the online route because of the relative ease and low overheard costs that'll be associated with it. I'm currently taking an online course too.

Yeah. You can be active on bizdutry and make money as well. You should concentrate and focus on making fine comments if you want to earn in here. Bizdusty is a great forum.

My finances are in order currently , I don't really use any apps for that. I personally write down everything I will need to keep accurate record of my finances in ways I am comfortable and are easier to understand by me.

My finances are in order currently , I don't really use any apps for that. I personally write down everything I will need to keep accurate record of my finances in ways I am comfortable and are easier to understand by me.

There are many apps you could use and some people have been using such kind of apps instead of recording their finances in a journal. Technology has changed the accounting system.

There are many apps you could use and some people have been using such kind of apps instead of recording their finances in a journal. Technology has changed the accounting system.
That is true , but personally I mostly prefer to use a journal. It is much more convenient to me that way since I use my phone for a lot of online activities. My phones contains alot

As best they can be for the time being. I don't have a tone of debts. Between my wife and I, we have a few credit cards we pay off each month and a car payment. Outside of this it is just standard bills, health insurance, rent, and the like.

That is true , but personally I mostly prefer to use a journal. It is much more convenient to me that way since I use my phone for a lot of online activities. My phones contains alot

I have a phone but it does not have a lots of memory. Therefore, I do not use a phone to manage my finances. However, since I have a desktop computer, I could use it to maintain my finances.

I have a phone but it does not have a lots of memory. Therefore, I do not use a phone to manage my finances. However, since I have a desktop computer, I could use it to maintain my finances.
Okay it's nice at least a desktop will give you a good chance to manage your finances properly as there are a lot of advanced tools for you to use. Personally I don't have a desktop nor laptop currently.

Okay it's nice at least a desktop will give you a good chance to manage your finances properly as there are a lot of advanced tools for you to use. Personally I don't have a desktop nor laptop currently.

I do not have a really huge amount of money in my account and I do not run any business. Therefore, I am not using any kind of software at all at this time.

I do not have a really huge amount of money in my account and I do not run any business. Therefore, I am not using any kind of software at all at this time.
Since you told me you have a desktop, you could rather use that to keep your finance in proper check if you are really interested about this except you can manage it without a mobile device.

The process of gaining financial stability and order is usually a gradual one .
It requires one to make a proper plan while working toward achieving it. Don't give up on it.

Since you told me you have a desktop, you could rather use that to keep your finance in proper check if you are really interested about this except you can manage it without a mobile device.

Yes, I think that there are many ways we could keep our finances in order by using software like Microsoft Excel and others. Now we can also download many third-party software to keep a record of our savings.

Yes, I think that there are many ways we could keep our finances in order by using software like Microsoft Excel and others. Now we can also download many third-party software to keep a record of our savings.
That is mainly for people that are interested to digitalise their finance record and other important information. Will Microsoft Excel you are talking about work on Android phone ?

At the moment, my finances are not in order but I am making a plan to correct some of the mistakes I made this year that caused me this mess I am currently in, in order not to repeat it again next year

That is mainly for people that are interested to digitalise their finance record and other important information. Will Microsoft Excel you are talking about work on Android phone ?

No, I was talking about using Microsoft Excel on your desktop computer or laptop. Microsoft excel has a great interface and it is also used in many offices as well by many different companies.

My finances are in other simple because based on my financial plans, I have been able to achieve the major goals of my business. and based on my financial record, I have not experienced deficit yet.

My finances are in other simple because based on my financial plans, I have been able to achieve the major goals of my business. and based on my financial record, I have not experienced deficit yet.

Financial management is important in any kind of business and this is why many businesses usually hire financial managers who manage things in the best manner.

Well if you are really running a business, it is very good that you make your finances to be in order that is why most businesses do have finance management to deal with such aspect of finances.
That is true,in most business the management usually thinks that the issue of finance should be taken very seriously and expart need to be the ones incharge of managing the financial aspect of the firm.

No, my finance is not in order, but I'm really putting effort to strike a balance in my finance by taking certain steps such as making budget on how I spend my money and how much I reinvest.

I can definitely see that my finances are not in the position in which I want them to be but then I am making intentional efforts to ensure that I am moving in the right direction.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this because one of the best criteria in other to make passive income within a very limited time is putting effort towards making your finance to be in position.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back