What's new

Are you self employed?

I wouldn't consider myself as being self-employed at the moment but I have a lot of plans in place to become. When it comes to making money online I am actually independent of anyone because I majorly trade cryptocurrency. I am planning on venturing into some kind of agricultural businesses in the nearest future to become self-employed.

A self-employed is an individual who tends to work for many people on mutual understanding and agreement as well. A self -employed person could work for more than one companies at the same time. Are you a that kind of person?

A self-employed is an individual who tends to work for many people on mutual understanding and agreement as well. A self -employed person could work for more than one companies at the same time. Are you a that kind of person?
Like I stated, I am not self-employed yet but I'll probably be in the nearest future. Being self-employed is one of the best things you can do for yourself currently because your flow of income will be high.

Am currently self employed these is because I have engaged myself in to skills acquisition simply because I want to be financially Independent and it's really helping me out.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so? Has it worked out for the best, or have you started having second thoughts about working for yourself, and returning back to the regular work force?
I'm not self employed because that is being stressed and not give a money freedom to spend good life. But I'm trying to little about by online works and spending ab fine life.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so? Has it worked out for the best, or have you started having second thoughts about working for yourself, and returning back to the regular work force?
I decided to go this route for a year. I would say it's a bad decision if one doesn't have a way of earning money to pay one's bills. I had to join the workforce again, but I will definitely work to establish a business that can pay me so I can quit my 9-5.

I planning to establish my own business in the nearest future once I have the required capital to get started. I wouldn't find myself being happy working for somebody

It is stressful because there is only you there and you must rely entirely on yourself. If you make a mistake or go through a difficult time, no one will be there to lend a hand or offer support.
Additionally, you wouldn't always have customers come up and buy your goods; occasionally, fewer individuals could come to use your service.

Yes I'm self employed at the moment, job's are getting harder to have so I decided to be working online to earn money,if you have a good skills you can earn money online.

i don't think it's a good idea because it has many problems and I don't want to be stressed all the time everything would depend on me and how much I earn which is stressful in my opinion I know some people enjoy it and that's fine but I will never be self employed

Well, I will say I'm self employed for now because i don't work for anybody. I work at my own free time and I'm enjoying it. However, I may still work for people if I see better offer.

for the most part, The rate of unemployment is truly growing inside the world since we keeps having graduates normal into the Work publicize and the governments are not giving a extraordinary work openings, so in organize to outlast, it`s prevalent to be self utilized and have your claim work.

Getting self employed I the best thing you can do to be free from this modern slavery life of working under another person , though its not everybody that has the zeal and what it takes to start a business .

The greatest plan I have is to be self employed as of know am still working under someone, so that I can save in other to start up my own business.
I am not yet self employed but it has been long that I have be planning to start up a business of my own working under someone you can not have a time of you own and always been control by your boss very soon I will be only own
I am not yet self employed but it has been long that I have be planning to start up a business of my own working under someone you can not have a time of you own and always been control by your boss very soon I will be only own

Last edited:
I was self employed formally but it has not been easy and the challenges where much so I had to quit and looked for a paid employment which I am currently doing at the moment.

No I am not self employed but I hope to be one one day .even though it has its challenges and disadvantages it better because it helps you gain your freedom or your financial freedom you get to do what ever you want with your money without nobody telling you to do so

I am employed currently but I am not aiming to continue being employed for a long period of time.
I intend to be financially free and making my money work for me.

I don't work for any business organisation , I am a skill lworker and i only work when opportunity arises but until then I used some of my spare time to make money but not really much. In general I'm self employed.

I am self employed because I get the opportunity to interact with people who are in need of a job and if I can give a helping hand to the person . I love being self employed and I hope to remain one

I consider myself to be self-employed because I am my own boss, I have my own hours, I have my own schedule all made by me for me. If you're working for yourself and not a business or employer, you're self-employed. That includes gig work and odd jobs on the web.

I am a self employed person but I am really regretting for that decision I made. As self employed I miss so many benefits that comes with being employed. For instance business are crashing because of the ongoing worldwide inflation. The employed people enjoy regularly salaries, paid sick off days, enjoying pension schemes, paid annual leave, catered for medical cover among other benefits

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back