What's new

Are you self employed?

Yes am a self employed person and it has been for a very long time now and it's really educative, encouraging and also a better way of income generation. I have had a very good experience working for myself.

Well, currently I am not self-employed. Though I have intentions of starting a business soon, I still need to save enough money from my current job in order to establish the start-up I want.

I am a self employed individual right now. I don't have any government employment or company employment that I am currently engaged in at the moment. I have been self employed a very long time and it has been challenging as well as very rewarding for me too.

I am currently working in an organisation just to help my business in growing because I have two small business that I am currently for sometimes now , so yes I am self employed.

I am self-employed , even though I'm not making enough money now but I still prefer to be self-employed than working for people because in most cases working for some private business organisation here may not really be profitable , the payment are extremely low.

I am self-employed , even though I'm not making enough money now but I still prefer to be self-employed than working for people because in most cases working for some private business organisation here may not really be profitable , the payment are extremely low.
I wouldn't say I am self-employed at the moment. Though I have viable business plans presently, I really hope to kickstart it when I have the adequate capital to purchase necessary equipments for it

I wouldn't say I am self-employed at the moment. Though I have viable business plans presently, I really hope to kickstart it when I have the adequate capital to purchase necessary equipments for it
I have a skill. Electrical skills and that is what I've been using to make money offline. I don't usually make money with that all the time . When I do not have jobs I would spend time online here at bizdustry or other paid to post website.

To be self employed is really good most especially when you are ready to learn a particular skills and in your locality they usually depends on that particular skills, you will work and be earning a lot.

Actually being self employed is really good to a greater extent but some of us have not such opportunities due to some activities that takes much of our time to learn from others who can help us.

I'm currently self-employed, though it can be stressful at times, one has no choice than to try to do something to pass time.

Currently now I'm not but I'm working so hard towards it to especially make an impact - creating wealth in the process and having a little extra time to myself. That's the main aim why I'm working - to save and learn processes that'll help me later.

I have been working for some organisation and i realises I will just be serving them and nit be able to achieve my dream if I don't have my own business, so i started my business few years ago.

I have always loved the idea of being self employed. I personally don't derive so much joy in being bossed around because some of the time, what employers do to their workers is unacceptable.

Currently I am not self employed yet but I am still working on myself and planning to have something reasonable doing offline. I have been working on the internet and it earned me to good income.

I have always loved the idea of being self employed. I personally don't derive so much joy in being bossed around because some of the time, what employers do to their workers is unacceptable.
Though i am self employed and i have been working towards the progress of the business, but i am also working under a private business organisation who i am using the salary to boost my business.

Though i am self employed and i have been working towards the progress of the business, but i am also working under a private business organisation who i am using the salary to boost my business.
I think this is a very good idea. Working for other people and using the money to boost your own business is quite good because if you are able to run the business successfully, you will be employing others.

Well for now I am not yet self-employed but trying to gather money to start a little business aside at least for me to be self-employed on my own with getting to loan, though it's not easy to save money.

Over here I am an electrician. I prefer having a skill than having to work for someone because most of the payment rates are not favorable especially in private organisation which is likely to be one of the places you will easily get employment.

Currently i am self employedand I am also working in an organisation to support my business , i am into farming , cassava and bannana planting with a little bit of snailry and i am also into selling baking ingredients .
Nice one. The economy is not improving , things are becoming bad which indicate that there is an increasing rate of inflation. Having more than one source of income is definitely one of the best way you can survive. How profitable is this snail farming ? I may be interested.

Over here I am an electrician. I prefer having a skill than having to work for someone because most of the payment rates are not favorable especially in private organisation which is likely to be one of the places you will easily get employment.
Same do happen at my side too that is why most people prefer to learning a particular skill then becoming self-employed through that than working for a private company with there stress.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back