5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so? Has it worked out for the best, or have you started having second thoughts about working for yourself, and returning back to the regular work force?

I am not self employed but I don't think I will ever become a self employed, since it has many disadvantages in it as of: the fact that you cannot take days off and sick days, because nobody will pay you on them, the fact that it is more stressing and you are depending on yourself and nobody is there to help you and give a hand if something is unseccussful, you are only by yourself...
A lot of self employees don't earn well because not many customers visit their service and that's a problem. I think it is more risky to be self employed and I hate taking risks.

I am not self employed but I don't think I will ever become a self employed, since it has many disadvantages in it as of: the fact that you cannot take days off and sick days, because nobody will pay you on them, the fact that it is more stressing and you are depending on yourself and nobody is there to help you and give a hand if something is unseccussful, you are only by yourself...
A lot of self employees don't earn well because not many customers visit their service and that's a problem. I think it is more risky to be self employed and I hate taking risks.
It depends on how you under what it means to be self employed, if you at the liberty of choosing who you want to render your services to and people come to you to seek your services and you work according to your job description without having to answer to anyone then that would mean you are self employed cos you are operating your own business without having someone above you giving you all the orders.

It depends on how you under what it means to be self employed, if you at the liberty of choosing who you want to render your services to and people come to you to seek your services and you work according to your job description without having to answer to anyone then that would mean you are self employed cos you are operating your own business without having someone above you giving you all the orders.
But yet it is stressing because it is just you there and you are on your own depending on yourself and there is noone to help and give a hand if you do a mistake or if you experience tough times....
And you wouldn't necessarily have the customers to come up and purchase your products, there could also be times when less people are coming to use your service.

But yet it is stressing because it is just you there and you are on your own depending on yourself and there is noone to help and give a hand if you do a mistake or if you experience tough times....
And you wouldn't necessarily have the customers to come up and purchase your products, there could also be times when less people are coming to use your service.
Well, that happens too, but everything comes with a price and even when you have a 9 - 5 job there are still some difficult days when you find you are not really achieving a lot of your goals for the day and you have to get the job done at the end of the week so you can summit your report to your boss. This also stresses you out as well and in some cases you might not even have anyone to help as other employees at your work place might also be busy trying to complete their own allotted tasks.

We should not dispute the fact that being self-employed comes with lot of challenges but it is better to work in a big conglomerate. Self-employment mostly will guarantee your financial freedom.

I am self-employed. I have income from advertisements on Bizdustry from A-Ads and our partner, Google Adsense, being paid regularly. Delivering with Uber Eats means I am not employed by Uber but rather "self-employed," meaning I am responsible for paying my taxes. My workload can fluctuate depending on the number of hours I put into it. Any self-employed person would know to take minimal holidays and sick days due to not being paid for them and to put in the "hours" to gain the "results." Investing money back into you're business is the key to success too. That would be getting my bike regularly serviced or looking to obtain further driving qualifications to "upgrade" my vehicle and way of commuting.

I am self-employed. I have income from advertisements on Bizdustry from A-Ads and our partner, Google Adsense, being paid regularly. Delivering with Uber Eats means I am not employed by Uber but rather "self-employed," meaning I am responsible for paying my taxes. My workload can fluctuate depending on the number of hours I put into it. Any self-employed person would know to take minimal holidays and sick days due to not being paid for them and to put in the "hours" to gain the "results." Investing money back into you're business is the key to success too. That would be getting my bike regularly serviced or looking to obtain further driving qualifications to "upgrade" my vehicle and way of commuting.
You have a whole loads of income coming in for you in every aspect , that means you are very hard-working and have a focus in life , I am into farming big time and i also have a baking business where I am into baking ans also sells baking ingredients.

I am not self-employed I work with someone. I work in a company that has sexy diaries. I work with educational institute which also have traveling agency. I am planning to establish my own business in the nearest future once I have the required capital to get started.

Currently i am self employedand I am also working in an organisation to support my business , i am into farming , cassava and bannana planting with a little bit of snailry and i am also into selling baking ingredients .

The rate of unemployment is actually increasing in the world because we keeps having graduates everyday into the Labour market and the governments are not providing a good job opportunities, so in order to survive, it's better to be self employed and have your own job.

I'm not employed at all. I am still on a student level and would gradually get to the level of being employed with time. It's all about being able to exercise patience until the right time.

mostly,
The rate of unemployment is really expanding within the world since we keeps having graduates regular into the Work advertise and the governments are not giving a great work opportunities, so in arrange to outlive, it`s superior to be self utilized and have your claim work.

Currently am still working hard towards being self employed because am still learning handiwork under someone but I believe I can be considered as a self employed person rather than depending.

I am not self employed for now because I am don't really have experience in a business on the one to start now, but thinking the kind of business I will really like to go into, because before going into business one need have more experience.

Let me say I am since am earning online but it is not that much. I would really like to get have a normal job soon so that I can earn more money that can help me be able to rent my own house. For now am going to say am self employed because I try doing online work sometimes.

I wouldn't consider myself as being self-employed at the moment but I have a lot of plans in place to become. When it comes to making money online I am actually independent of anyone because I majorly trade cryptocurrency. I am planning on venturing into some kind of agricultural businesses in the nearest future to become self-employed.

I have been self employed for a long time now and hope to remain so. I have never worked for a salaried type of job before either. So I am already used to my being self employed and also liked and enjoyed it. It is the best thing to happen to me as I determine a lot of things for myself.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back