What's new

Are you self employed?

Same do happen at my side too that is why most people prefer to learning a particular skill then becoming self-employed through that than working for a private company with there stress.
I believe it is very much easier for people to make money if the skill they have is lucrative. Working for some private organisation over here is a big waste of time because you will come to find out that they are using you and paying you a minute sum of money at the end of the month.

I'm currently working alone, self employment is the best idea, but remember the end game is to earn money, for me I prefer working alone not under anyone's pressure.

As far as I am concerned I am self employed with an offline business that I run with my family. I find it easy as the business runs smoothly with the right supervision of my wife. It's very thrilling to have your own business in deed.

As far as I am concerned I am self employed with an offline business that I run with my family. I find it easy as the business runs smoothly with the right supervision of my wife. It's very thrilling to have your own business in deed.
It is very good to be self-employed because it will give you a sense of humour and you will be able to think and make decisions that will account with no one pushing you around.

Funny that I cannot even classify myself. If forum posting is self employment, then I am self employed. But I don't think it is.

I am a learner who is keen on learning top available skills.

Currently , I am not self-employed. I am working for a private organisation and I am looking forward to start up my own personal business in the future. I needs to raise some money

Am not really self employed, but I usually do my causal work, that is to work online and get my little earnings which I also see as a self employed business, which is settling for my needs.
For me I am self employed the business that I am changing for now help myself, because been self employed will really help one to have chance to do other work too.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so? Has it worked out for the best, or have you started having second thoughts about working for yourself, and returning back to the regular work force?
Yes I am self employed and I know that my income is very low but I am happy with that because it will make me stronger and one day I can handle everything with my business.
Am not really self employed, but I usually do my causal work, that is to work online and get my little earnings which I also see as a self employed business, which is settling for my needs.
Don't worry about the earnings for now because you believe in yourself and want to work for yourself so with this mentality you will become successful in your life.

Last edited:
I am not self employed right now as I still depends on bizdustry and other paid website to make money. I have the dream of being self employed and I'm working towards achieving it.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so? Has it worked out for the best, or have you started having second thoughts about working for yourself, and returning back to the regular work force?
Due to the fact that there are more and more graduates entering the job market on a daily basis and various governments across the world are not providing good chances for employment , it is preferable to be self-employed and have your own job in order to ensure financial survival

I am not self-employed I work with someone. I work in a company that has sexy diaries. I work with educational institute which also have traveling agency. I am planning to establish my own business in the nearest future once I have the required capital to get started.
I am self employed because it's gives chance to do other work, I have my offline business where I do manage owning your business can help you to be freedom free.

In my country securing a nice job with a nice payment seems to be difficult in as much as you're a student, I online work in forums to earn and tackle my needs.

Many people think that being a self-employed individual means living comfortable. But this is not true at all.Sometimes you may have to overburden yourself with a lots of work.

For over some period now,i have been engaged in the profession that i have always longed to do,and it has been a good learning experience over the years,and i have really learnt a lot through these period.

Yes I'm self employed, if you are working on your own its really hard, but I think that's the best idea, working under someone is really stressful, I don't think I can work for the government.

Although I am not self employed yet, because I am still schooling; I will always choose to be self employed. I prefer to be my own boss, manage my business and make a timely decision

I'm currently working alone, self employment is the best idea, but remember the end game is to earn money, for me I prefer working alone not under anyone's pressure.
Either you are working under someone or you are actually working alone , we are all working to make money , but most of the time , working alone is better than working for someone .

Either you are working under someone or you are actually working alone , we are all working to make money , but most of the time , working alone is better than working for someone .
That's true, the end gain is to make money it doesn't matter if you are working under someone or not, you have be hard working before you can earn money online or offline.

I'm currently self employed. Part of the reason i am self employed is that i am still schooling so i don't have enough time to work for others. I'm very satisfied with being self employed.

If you are a business owner or contractor who provides services to other businesses, then you are generally considered self-employed. For more information on your tax obligations if you are self-employed (an independent contractor), see our Self-Employed Individuals Tax Center.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back