What's new

Are you satisfied with your earnings from paid to post forums so far?

The best way to make a lot of money from paid to post forum is to combine a lot of them and most high quality articles and also be assisted. That is exactly what I'm doing in order to make the most out of it and I am satisfied.

The money that I am getting from get paid to sites is only enough in order to cover a little of my bills. I am definitely exploring other sources of income in order to make more.

The money that I am getting from get paid to sites is only enough in order to cover a little of my bills. I am definitely exploring other sources of income in order to make more.
Probably, it is very important and necessary that you look for other ways of making money other than paid to post forums. the truth is that if you're a newbie on the internet and you are serious enough you can make something reasonable on forums every single month.

Earning through a forum is very good but this days what I see is that forum is very low in earning so I think that when you post on forum check your earning bizdustry here pay a good rate so I will recommend this forum for any newbie that want to make money online.

I also suggest that more promotion need to be run so we can have more members

The paid to post forums is an online earning platform where members are paid a stipulated amount of credits or points for posting a comment or creating a thread on the platform. It has become one of the available ways to earn money with your time on the internet.

This forums also serve as a platform where individuals can meet online and share ideas or interact on matters concerning how to make money, crypto currency and other life related discussions. This platforms include bizdustry, Trendri, forum coin, VGR site and so on

have you been earning on such sites would you say you are satisfied with your earnings from these platforms?

drop your thoughts down below let's share our experiences.

Definitely, I am quite satisfied with what I am earning right now. However, I have definitely wished if I were earning far much more than what I am earning right now.

Definitely, I am quite satisfied with what I am earning right now. However, I have definitely wished if I were earning far much more than what I am earning right now.
It is possible for people to make between one to $2 daily on paid to post platform but nowadays when people makes this amount they will always look for more opportunities to earn more. I wish I could earn more than that.

For now , I have been working on different forum websites and some of the forum site payments is not worth it , because their payment is small and not worth the work .

The amount that we earn here is a peanuts and it's nothing compared to an amount they one need to make a living. I just have to keep working here until better opportunity comes.

The amount that we earn here is a peanuts and it's nothing compared to an amount they one need to make a living. I just have to keep working here until better opportunity comes.
Well that is true to some extent. We still need more money if we are interested to make a living and live comfortably. But however , the little we are earning here should be appreciated because this is how it happens until new opportunity comes.

I am not hundred percent satisfied . I am still looking for more opportunities to make money for myself. There are different ways money can be made online but it all depends on how serious and determined we are to make this money. That is one of the reason I am learning a skill.

I'm very much satisfied posting here, bizdustry is the best paid to post sites I'll like to be posting on, despite the fact we have others but this one is much more preferable to me.
I'm very much satisfied posting here, bizdustry is the best paid to post sites I'll like to be posting on, despite the fact we have others but this one is much more preferable to me.

There was a time when bizdustry was paying 50biznotes per comment and almost 100biznotes for posting thread , working online most especially on forum sites was the best back then .

I currently work on two paid to post platforms, which are bizdustry and trendri forum and i'm satisfied with my earnings from both platforms. I don't earn a lot but it's enough to take care of my needs.

Well I can't deny the fact that I am making some money from it but the truth is that I am not yet satisfied and I am still looking for other better ways to which I can increase my earnings online.

The paid to post forums is an online earning platform where members are paid a stipulated amount of credits or points for posting a comment or creating a thread on the platform. It has become one of the available ways to earn money with your time on the internet.

This forums also serve as a platform where individuals can meet online and share ideas or interact on matters concerning how to make money, crypto currency and other life related discussions. This platforms include bizdustry, Trendri, forum coin, VGR site and so on

have you been earning on such sites would you say you are satisfied with your earnings from these platforms?

drop your thoughts down below let's share our experiences.
One method to earn a lot of cash is through paid forum posting, but I think there are still other ways to make money online, such as through GPT sites like Sproutgigs, which is a nice place to make money.

One method to earn a lot of cash is through paid forum posting, but I think there are still other ways to make money online, such as through GPT sites like Sproutgigs, which is a nice place to make money.
Sproutsgig ? I don't really have much idea about the platform presently. How does it work and what possibility that we can make up to $1 in a single day from the platform ?

Sproutsgig ? I don't really have much idea about the platform presently. How does it work and what possibility that we can make up to $1 in a single day from the platform ?
It is a website which enables one to perform micro jobs as well as perform freelancing by advertising various digital skills. It is possible to earn $1 daily with the right application and commitment. It was formerly known as Picoworkers, which I'm sure you're more familiar with.

It is a website which enables one to perform micro jobs as well as perform freelancing by advertising various digital skills. It is possible to earn $1 daily with the right application and commitment. It was formerly known as Picoworkers, which I'm sure you're more familiar with.
Oh, the name sounds familiar. It's been long ever since I check out my pico worker account. I understand the name was changed but didn't know it was this. Yea I now remember. Are you currently earning on the platform ?

I wouldn't say that my satisfaction with the earnings is high.
The amount you can earn depends depend on how much time you have available to work online.
That is unquestionably how it operates at the moment.

Oh, the name sounds familiar. It's been long ever since I check out my pico worker account. I understand the name was changed but didn't know it was this. Yea I now remember. Are you currently earning on the platform ?
I am currently earning but it depends more on your effort and dedication to perform the tasks available. Also, you need to have quite a bit of time on your hands, as with any other platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back