What's new

Are you satisfied with your earnings from paid to post forums so far?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
The paid to post forums is an online earning platform where members are paid a stipulated amount of credits or points for posting a comment or creating a thread on the platform. It has become one of the available ways to earn money with your time on the internet.

This forums also serve as a platform where individuals can meet online and share ideas or interact on matters concerning how to make money, crypto currency and other life related discussions. This platforms include bizdustry, Trendri, forum coin, VGR site and so on

have you been earning on such sites would you say you are satisfied with your earnings from these platforms?

drop your thoughts down below let's share our experiences.

I am satisfied if that is what they are capable of paying to their members, sometimes I may not really have the time to engage in more websites even if there are thousands of opportunities. I also have to take my health seriously.

The amount that we earn here is a peanuts and it's nothing compared to an amount they one need to make a living. I just have to keep working here until better opportunity comes.

The amount that we earn here is a peanuts and it's nothing compared to an amount they one need to make a living. I just have to keep working here until better opportunity comes.
I wouldn't say that I am satisfied with the amount earned. The amount to make will depend on the time that you have to work online. That is absolutely the way it works for now.

To a very large extent the money that I am making from forums is not even enough for me to be able to buy all the things that is essential for my day-to-day activities. It has proven as a very good way of getting information to make money elsewhere and that is exactly what I'm trying to take advantage of.

For I'm not really satisfied with my earnings from the paid post I'm not doing enough for myself at all just been so busy that I hard come online to write I have only been able to earn but I'll try to change that and start doing more by God's grace

Actually the money is earned from the posting site, is not quite enough for the settlement of my daily bills but I dont have other options and that makes me engage in different earning site.

Just like every other human there is always some chance for growth in one aspect of the other. The money that I am making currently is not bad but then it is not enough to be able to solve all my problems at the moment.

Obviuosly I think that some site pay good rate than the others,and bizdustry is one of them beermoneyforum also have this potential,I have tried submiting some application on the forumwheel but I never get accepted,so for this aspect I think that I chose to work on others gpt site which help me increase my online earning

Personally to me I am not really satisfied with the amount I am earning from the post to pay forums but at least I am settling my needs. Than staying idle and depending on government work.

I wouldn't say that I am satisfied with my earnings here or on other forum because the pay is very low and not encouraging as well. But I just have to keep managing it until I get a better alternative.

I'm not doing this stuff anymore unless I really loves to do on topics which I am interested but yes now a days its too poor as I know back in 2010, buyers pays somewhere around 15c to 20c per posts and low budget sites often pays 10c so it was attractive in past but not anymore.

I'm not doing this stuff anymore unless I really loves to do on topics which I am interested but yes now a days its too poor as I know back in 2010, buyers pays somewhere around 15c to 20c per posts and low budget sites often pays 10c so it was attractive in past but not anymore.
Ra eyou telling me that you are no longer doing paid to post forum work?its a great work not doubt but I think that sometime I usually feel bored when you work too much here but I will still work here there is no way I can stop working here

The money that I am making from get paid to sites has not been much but to be honest the most important thing is how much I am getting from them in terms of knowledge that I can use elsewhere.

So far I've earned 1.9 dollars by posting posts and thats because I dont actually do it really often but I definitely think that if I will do it I might earn a nice amount of money everyday, I personally like to post posts it is really superb and pass the time :). Moreover I am a person who likes and talks a lot so obviously such a person would like to do those things.

There are scores of legit ways to earn extra money, whether selling stuff, working from home or using the web. After all, no matter how little comes in, it can help to pay for one or two things. Paid to post forums are no exceptions and they offer value. So one may be satisfied about it.

I love being a part of a community. I have learned so much from forums compared to my days in schools and colleges. I would recommend joining any forums based on their likes and interest. It would be a great learning experience. You can stay updated with the latest trends and practices. Here we can directly interact with experts in the field who are working on it 24/7 and are willing to help others. You can also clear your doubts and chat with other members to increase your knowledge base. If the forum site rewards you with their tokens or cryptos then it is just icing on the top of the cake.

Actually the money is earned from the posting site, is not quite enough for the settlement of my daily bills but I dont have other options and that makes me engage in different earning site.
Paid to post forum is one of the way which someone can make alot of money but I beleive that there are still some other option which we can earn here like the GPT site such as microworkers its a good site for earniing

Actually paid to post site is not only good for earnings because I what I earned from it, is not much but I also learned alot from the various post make by different people with different opinions about a particular issue.

For me it is not that bad, I enjoy working on forums. It is even better than surveys. I don't know much about other online jobs so for me paid to post forums are just fine. I usually save the little that I earn and I get to buy the things that I want do it helpse alot to make myself productive on the internet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back