What's new

Are you satisfied with your earnings from paid to post forums so far?

For me it is not that bad, I enjoy working on forums. It is even better than surveys. I don't know much about other online jobs so for me paid to post forums are just fine. I usually save the little that I earn and I get to buy the things that I want do it helpse alot to make myself productive on the internet.
paid to post site favoure me more than the survey site because so many survey site dont even provide their service to my country they sometime abandon us and allow us at first to register but after registration we wont get any more survey the survey we will get will only be few

Working on forums is a great privilege because you would work and learn and at the same time you would earn from this kind of platform which is one of the best platform that you could find on internet.

Working on forums is a great privilege because you would work and learn and at the same time you would earn from this kind of platform which is one of the best platform that you could find on internet.
Am very much satisfy with all the forum which am working with right now despit the fact that some forum dont even pay us better rate,so I think that forum still works but you need to try as much as possible to contribute good and quality post to the community

My earnings through my posts to paid is not actually much to say, but at least the post to paid forums usually cover some of mini needs such has, that of data, recharge card and others.

What kind of sites are you guys using? I love being active on forums about things I'm interested in, but only have limited time to do so because of my kids. It seems like most people don't feel that they are earning enough for it to be worth pursuing.

Not really Much , most platform have reduce their earning rate making it almost difficult for you to make something reasonable with them. But there is no problem , I still have the possibility of making at least $1 on daily basis.

You can earn more doing this on social media platforms, if that is your thing. Forums are not as big or as active these days. People flock to Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and other social platforms that are mainestream.

I am personally satisfied and as you can see most other people are also satisfied with getting paid PTP sites. (Paid to post) The most popular ones are: 1. Trendri 2. Bizdustry 3. BeerMoneyforum They pay everything.

Actually paid to post site is not only good for earnings because I what I earned from it, is not much but I also learned alot from the various post make by different people with different opinions about a particular issue.
Yes, one you are on most of the post to pay sites, apart from earning from them, you will get a legit information and ideas that will help you in life, most especially in the aspects of businesses.

I am not satisfied with the amount I earned here because this kind of amount that I received as payment cannot even make a living for someone, but for I like working here not because of the money but to learn something good.

Personally am not satisfied or contented with the amount of money I earned from online earning site but the reason I engage myself is because I learned alot and I get to meet new people and friends.

Get paid to post sites it's just a platform where members come to share revenue and then help each other to make money online and is not something that you have to depend on forever

The paid to post forums is an online earning platform where members are paid a stipulated amount of credits or points for posting a comment or creating a thread on the platform. It has become one of the available ways to earn money with your time on the internet.

This forums also serve as a platform where individuals can meet online and share ideas or interact on matters concerning how to make money, crypto currency and other life related discussions. This platforms include bizdustry, Trendri, forum coin, VGR site and so on

have you been earning on such sites would you say you are satisfied with your earnings from these platforms?

drop your thoughts down below let's share our experiences.
To be honest, I wish bizdustry could do something for loyal and hardworking users like us. I hope we could benefit something more than the new comers. But so far I'm just cool with earnings I get here

To be honest, I wish bizdustry could do something for loyal and hardworking users like us. I hope we could benefit something more than the new comers. But so far I'm just cool with earnings I get here
You can also check out other platform to make money like trendri. Or maybe beermoneyforum, they are among the best paying website you can try out on your free time if you have the interest . Trendri has somehow reduce their earning rate.

You can also check out other platform to make money like trendri. Or maybe beermoneyforum, they are among the best paying website you can try out on your free time if you have the interest . Trendri has somehow reduce their earning rate.
Alright I'll try all these. But how is their task like. Is it more straight forward like this? I enjoy bizdustry because it's less stressful and reliable as I know I will get paid no matter what

Alright I'll try all these. But how is their task like. Is it more straight forward like this? I enjoy bizdustry because it's less stressful and reliable as I know I will get paid no matter what
On trendri you are only opportune to be making 0.3 dollars on daily basis and each comments will be150 word to earn the maximum credit which will give you 0.06 dollars and you need 5 comments to make the 0.3 dollars. I don't know if you will enjoy it.

The amount that we earn here is a peanuts and it's nothing compared to an amount they one need to make a living. I just have to keep working here until better opportunity comes.
For me I am never satisfied with the money I making by posting comment online, because the amount of money I am making cannot even make a living for me now I am working if I can see better opportunity to make good money for myself.

On trendri you are only opportune to be making 0.3 dollars on daily basis and each comments will be150 word to earn the maximum credit which will give you 0.06 dollars and you need 5 comments to make the 0.3 dollars. I don't know if you will enjoy it.
😂 It sounds so stressful already. I'll give it a try still. If I can't do it maybe I can tell my friends to join, hopefully they like it there. I think bizdustry does not allow for new intake anymore

😂 It sounds so stressful already. I'll give it a try still. If I can't do it maybe I can tell my friends to join, hopefully they like it there. I think bizdustry does not allow for new intake anymore
I don't know about bizdustry concerning new members , you can ask the admin. Even though the payment rate on trendri is low, I still consider it to be among the most easiest platform to post on and earn sha.

I don't know about bizdustry concerning new members , you can ask the admin. Even though the payment rate on trendri is low, I still consider it to be among the most easiest platform to post on and earn sha.
Yeah maybe I'll talk with them. I think new members are having issues joining, I know this cos I have referred some people and they couldn't get in. I just registered in trendri though

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back