What's new

Are you satisfied with your earnings from paid to post forums so far?

Yeah maybe I'll talk with them. I think new members are having issues joining, I know this cos I have referred some people and they couldn't get in. I just registered in trendri though
It has been a long time ever since I referred people personally. Before I stop referring people , most of the people are referred had problem joining too. This was months ago. How is the trendri ?

I don't think I have come across any paid to post site or forum that pays much money,it will be wrong of any body to be 100 percent contented with the amount of money paid by paid to post forums

I must say that I have been able to make a good sum of money from most of the few paid to post platforms that I have worked for. The few reputable platforms has been able to make take care of some of my little bills from the pay I get from them.

For I'm not really satisfied with my earnings from the paid post I'm not doing enough for myself at all just been so busy that I hard come online to write I have only been able to earn but I'll try to change that and start doing more by God's grace
Try and invest into something else do not depends totally on paid to post site,you should take income that comes from paid to post site as site Hussle,and get a well paying job from either online or offline

It has been a long time ever since I referred people personally. Before I stop referring people , most of the people are referred had problem joining too. This was months ago. How is the trendri ?
Wow, trendri looks really cool. But I think they demand so much and pay do little, so I'll stick to here. It's from my understanding though. I don't know if I'm wrong

Wow, trendri looks really cool. But I think they demand so much and pay do little, so I'll stick to here. It's from my understanding though. I don't know if I'm wrong
I don't know , it all depends on people's interest. The platform even look much more simpler to make money than any other platform . So have you started earning from the platforms ?

I don't know , it all depends on people's interest. The platform even look much more simpler to make money than any other platform . So have you started earning from the platforms ?
No I haven't. Still here on bizdustry and several other online gig. Right now I can't afford to start afresh in another platform, it'll take me time getting used to there.
Is their reward system better than bizdustry?

The money I make from paid to post forums is quite very good to an extent. I am into about four paid to post forums but I am active on two of them. If i get a lot of my time on monthly basis I can make it over $100 from them but I have some certain things I am currently doing offline.

No I haven't. Still here on bizdustry and several other online gig. Right now I can't afford to start afresh in another platform, it'll take me time getting used to there.
Is their reward system better than bizdustry?
As i said it earlier. You are only opportunity to make 0.3 dollars on daily basis with just five comments and the comment must not be less than 150 word. But the verification process is actually the most tedious part now .

As i said it earlier. You are only opportunity to make 0.3 dollars on daily basis with just five comments and the comment must not be less than 150 word. But the verification process is actually the most tedious part now .
Wow. They pay so less, with a lot of work to do and they make their verification processes so complicated. They must be well established if people are still working there

Wow. They pay so less, with a lot of work to do and they make their verification processes so complicated. They must be well established if people are still working there
The point is that every platform has their own different characteristic and might not be exactly like others. You might really think that it is something very difficult but at the end of the day you will still have to spend two hours , just like you are doing in other platforms.

Am very much satisfy with my earning on paid to post forum to be sure the issue is just that some forum are not paying good rate but atleast I keep on working with them.

I also think trendri is one of the forum which am working with now but the issue is that their daily post limit is very low.

Am very much satisfy with my earning on paid to post forum to be sure the issue is just that some forum are not paying good rate but atleast I keep on working with them.

I also think trendri is one of the forum which am working with now but the issue is that their daily post limit is very low.
It's nice that you are comfortable with your earning on paid to post website , but at the same time there are a lot of unexplored opportunities online you should also look forward to earn if you are willing to make a reasonable amount of money online

Personally I'm not satisfied with the money I get from post to pay forums. I usually work on my businesses offline to get my salary to cater for my needs there after I come online to work just as a hobby.

Personally I'm not satisfied with the money I get from post to pay forums. I usually work on my businesses offline to get my salary to cater for my needs there after I come online to work just as a hobby.
why did you say that you are not satisfy with that if a forum dosnt pay you much amount its better you quit that forum and opted for another,

remember that the money this forum get from advetisers is not much so they pay you depending on what they get from advertisers

You need to be satisfy because from what I see I think its better than not doing anything else,

for bizdustry here I think that the post rate is good enough and am satisfy with what am earning here while learning some valueable things as well.

I must say that I am indeed satisfied and thank Allah Almighty for blessing me with the paid to post website opportunities. I am certainly more than satisfied with the earning on paid to post sites.

Am very much satisfy with my pay and everything I earn from ptp forum so the best is for me to start working and keep making my post,so I beleive its one of those ways which I do earn some additional amount of money precisely

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back