What's new

Are you getting ready for Bitcoin halving?

Henrywrites

Service Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
The next bitcoin halving is going to happen in less than 120 days. The Bitcoin halving is when the amount of bitcoin in circulation is reduced by half. Let's say we have 6 BTC in circulation, the number will drop to 3 BTC. Are you bullish or bearish heading to this period?

I am not a miner, therefore, I have no interest in bitcoin halving. I do not even have a lot of Bitcoin asset therefore price gain after the halving event might not affect me as well. However, Bitcoin improving also means other coins are also improving, so in someway I might experience growth on my assets.

I've been preparing for the halving or the bull market for quite some time and I have a lot of bitcoin accumulated according to my own point of view, but if there is no bull market or the halving doesn't take effect, I don't care either, I would just keep accumulating, but I hope that a bull market will come or rather a continuation of all the rise that we already have.

I am not prepared for bitcoin halfing unfortenally and may be the disappear of bitcoin and bitcoin cash from the market which could be something very challenging next days for the future of cryptocurrency.
Why do you say it may be the disappearance of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash from the market?

Why do you say it may be the disappearance of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash from the market?
After bitcoin halving means the end of mining of 21 million satoshis will be soon or near the end, this is what I think because there is no more generation of new units and therefore this could be possible. If you have another perspective you could enlighten me.

I am not prepared for bitcoin halfing unfortenally and may be the disappear of bitcoin and bitcoin cash from the market which could be something very challenging next days for the future of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is going to become more expensive and not disappear. How did you arrive to the conclusion that it is going to disappear after bitcoin halving?

Bitcoin is going to become more expensive and not disappear. How did you arrive to the conclusion that it is going to disappear after bitcoin halving?
What happens exactly when all 21 million satoshis have been mined then? Could you enlighten me a little bit about this?

I'm really looking forward to it because I don't have a very large number of Bitcoin coins and even at the price of 52 thousand I won't earn much. I think that after the halving I will be able to increase my capital somewhat

I'm really looking forward to it because I don't have a very large number of Bitcoin coins and even at the price of 52 thousand I won't earn much. I think that after the halving I will be able to increase my capital somewhat

You should be able to do this before the halving. A lot of cryptocurrency analysts are saying that the 2024 bullrun is going to be the biggest ever seen. So, try to buy more coins as soon as you can.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back