What's new

Are you having conversations with your co-workers at the work's place?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Some people are too busy to have conversations with their co-workers and some are not interested to speak with them because of many reasons, being a shy or an introvert or just not feeling comfortable to speak with them. Speaking with co-workers at the job is very important in my opinion, because that way they can helo each other, they can pass the time together and they can handle tough situations together and even become friends. I personally didn't speak much with my last co-workers because I was the youngest and I felt to shy to do so.
But what about you are you having conversations with them?

I'm the type that speaks with my colleagues and I share ideas with them. If you relate with your colleagues, it is one of the avenues of gaining experiences.

Yes, I am a type to both interact and talk with my coworkers freely, with no much seriousness and by the way, I am not even married yet, so it is even good for me self to have a great conversation with my coworkers.

Is really good to speak with your co- workers because I am type that always interact with my co- workers, I like sharing talk with people at my work place I hate staying only.

Having conversations with co workers at workplace is very educative and that really helps alot in sharing ideas on what you might have not known and they also might have not known anything about.

Some people are too busy to have conversations with their co-workers and some are not interested to speak with them because of many reasons, being a shy or an introvert or just not feeling comfortable to speak with them. Speaking with co-workers at the job is very important in my opinion, because that way they can helo each other, they can pass the time together and they can handle tough situations together and even become friends. I personally didn't speak much with my last co-workers because I was the youngest and I felt to shy to do so.
I believe it's best to interact with your co workers. Take them as family and be open with them. A time may come which they may help you execute a task you are not able on your own

Conversation with your co-workers is one area you can't avoid completely no matter how introverted or reserved you are. It might actually be helpful to talk with others because they might offer help when you need it.

Having conversation at workplaces is one of the ways to relieve yourself of stress. Once you know that you want to free your head, the best way is to have one or two conversations with a colleague.

I do have and hold conversations with my co-workers most times. But these conversations are not what I'll say are slanderous against another coworker or gossip. I don't find myself in such conversations when they're turning into a gossip or slander.

It depends on people and the type of business organisation. But normally it is always advisable for employees to be in good terms with each other. This will lead to trust and support of each other in times of need and problems. Refusing to talk won't connect you deeply with your co-workers.

In a place of employment, you get to meet different kinds of people from different backgrounds and works of life. It is bound that not all these people would be as friendly for holding conversations as you think it should be. So you just know the type of persons you can be talking of holding conversations with.

Definitely I do have conversations with my workers but not during working period I feel this is the best way to also make improvements in the company,if there is lack of communication it could affect the company

Since we are working in the same organisation and settings , we treats each other like family members , share business ideas and opinions together , have fun and eat together most of the time.

Actually having a conversation with co workers at work place is really good and educative to a greater extent because you can share ideas which some of you might not have experienced about it and that will helped them alot.

Actually having a conversation with co workers at work place is really good and educative to a greater extent because you can share ideas which some of you might not have experienced about it and that will helped them alot.
I am a teacher and having a good conversation with my collegues most especially about work and life brings us closer together as family , and its makes the working environment condusive.

One thing that makes a person result oriented and to be quick on delivery,is the leverage of having various input from different source,and that is where the issue of communication interaction and corporation comes in especially at work.

The work environment that I am currently in is something that you can be able to participate actively in and it is also lively so I actually love the people in which I have been working with.

I typically keep to myself until I know my work is getting done on time or ahead of schedule. If I am ahead, I will take that time to socialize. If I am behind, I don't want anyone bugging me with small talk.

I have never been the shy type of person all my life. I'm a big extrovert, so it's very easy for me to link up with my coworkers and get in a chit chat whenever we have the time for it.

As long as it's not going to cause an interference with the job that we have to carry out, we always talk and get along. I'm very friendly with most of them.

Definitely I do have conversations with my workers but not during working period I feel this is the best way to also make improvements in the company,if there is lack of communication it could affect the company
having a conversation with your co-workers is very important because it will make you people to bond together and work effectively. It is important to relate very well in business environment to make it very lively.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back