What's new

Are you ever worried about lithium batteries?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have a lot of unused lithium batteries lying around, from old phones, tablets, and devices, I am worried about what to do with half of them. I know lithium batteries are prone to exploding when exposed to certain temps and conditions. So I was wondering if there is a good way of disposing of them? I can probably recycle them at certain tech locations, but I don't know if I have one near enough to me.

Check with your local waste management authorities, they can handle the proper recycling or disposal of the batteries to minimize environmental impact.

Lithium batteries are generally safe and widely used in numerous electronic devices, including smartphones, laptops, and electric vehicles. It is important to be aware of the potential risks and take appropriate precautions. By using reputable brands, following guidelines, and handling lithium batteries responsibly.

I have one 5000mah lithium polymer battery lying around scraped from a power bank. I am worried about the explosion so I wrapped paper around it, I don't know if that's a good idea. I am planning to use it in a drone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back