What's new

Does it annoy you when someone takes your dishes or other things without permission?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a lot of things, so no one takes my clothes and anything else, but I have a wish that I voiced to everyone with whom I live, that they cannot take my cup from which I drink. Because it is my own and I have no desire to wash it every time as someone will use it. And very often everyone avoids it and continues to take it because they do not see any problem in it, but for me it is very important.

You see this taking of a thing without the person's permission, it annoys me like hell. I don't know why I will keep my property and you will come and take it without asking for permission. I will not tell the person what he/she did but I will use my body language to tell you that I am not happy with you.

I don't like people touching my belongings except you asked, then I give you the one I feel that will be convenient for me and not make me feel uncomfortable when I see you using them. This is the reason that I used to make sure I keep my property very well before I go out of the house.

Accordingly, this irritates me and, in my opinion, it can irritate other people as well, because taking without asking is very unpleasant, uncultural, and unethical! You need to ask the person for permission in advance and then, if they agree, take the item.

There is a limit to things that one can take without my permission. I don't get pissed off easily when close one uses my materials or items without permission. However there are intimate items that must not be taken without my consent, doing so will result in a big mess as you won't like the way I will rant at you.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back