What's new

Are You A Article Writer on Forum coin?

That was the site you recommended to me but until this time, there is no confirmation email. I already corrected or changed my email address, but still no confirmation email. It's so exciting to know that a member could write an article. Congrats to you and all.

LOL I am not sure what is the reason for the delay but I think you can join with another email or may be you tried to join some other website and not this, the link I shared above is just to know about details for article writers and not my referral link

Even though not a great payment for an article, a newbie can still make some money writing articles and in the meantime also hone their writing skills.

Last edited:
I can consider myself a newbie because I don't have much experience of article writing and would definitely consider it and hope to start with it soon.

LOL I am not sure what is the reason for the delay but I think you can join with another email or may be you tried to join some other website and not this, the link I shared above is just to know about details for article writers and not my referral link
How much is the pay for an article? Is the payment method Paypal or not? I will check back my application FC . I might have committed an error in signing.

How much is the pay for an article? Is the payment method Paypal or not? I will check back my application FC . I might have committed an error in signing.
I posted the link above from which you can check every possible detail about article writing and how you can get yourself applied and start earning

You can earn maximum 150 Forum coins per article where you are paid 25 Forum coins when you post the article and remaining 125 Forum coins when the admins are satisfied with your article. For payments they have PayPal at $5

Forum coin is one of the best as they groom you and gives you time to improve and are not strict so you can start learning about article writing and can then use different article writing websites to earn.

Forum coin is one of the best as they groom you and gives you time to improve and are not strict so you can start learning about article writing and can then use different article writing websites to earn.
You need to first apply as Article writer with your details and experience and only then you will get approval or rejection from admin team of forum coin

There is another requirement on forum coin which was scrapped later. Users were required to have minimum views or comments for them to earn the remaining amount which they will get after submission but I think it was scrapped later.

The pay is so small. The more this time that it requires viewers, but I am not a member of that forum site hehehe.

You can not always earn $1.5 for your articles, by publishing one article you will earn 25 FC ($0.25), if the staff liked your article then they will pay you other 125 FC ($1.25).

I had never tried to write an article at forum coin though I already know it before and was planning to give it a try but I am just hesitant that my article will not be accepted by the admin. Maybe next time I will give it a try and see if I can make it to earn well because sometimes it is very tiring to make some comments on the forum.

I had never tried to write an article at forum coin though I already know it before and was planning to give it a try but I am just hesitant that my article will not be accepted by the admin. Maybe next time I will give it a try and see if I can make it to earn well because sometimes it is very tiring to make some comments on the forum.
First you need to apply as Article writer with the details asked by the website and you can start writing and earning from articles only after you are approved.

Been interested in it in the past. I have written stuff previously, that Fergal is aware of that I have written up at a certain point. Pretty sure that if I decide to want to start back up with article writing again, I could easily get accepted into the group and start earning from writing about different things.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Been interested in it in the past. I have written stuff previously, that Fergal is aware of that I have written up at a certain point. Pretty sure that if I decide to want to start back up with article writing again, I could easily get accepted into the group and start earning from writing about different things.
You are pretty good with it and I have read your posts on different forums so yes you should start writing articles on the forum coin and earn more FC and then give loan lol

You can not always earn $1.5 for your articles, by publishing one article you will earn 25 FC ($0.25), if the staff liked your article then they will pay you other 125 FC ($1.25).
This is because they need to check the article first and cannot pay the complete amount right away and this way they keep the article posters in check.

If I need to start with Article writing then I should start with forum coin as they are lenient and know me so they will help me get better before I join some serious article writing website.

This is because they need to check the article first and cannot pay the complete amount right away and this way they keep the article posters in check.
I also like to add a thing I noticed. Some users also post offers where you need to comment on their articles and they pay for this so this way they earn remaining $1 easily

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back