What's new

Are You A Article Writer on Forum coin?

I am a article writer there. Earlier Forum Coin used to pay 125 Forum coins when we submitted the article..Now it pays 25 FCs. If the article is liked by the admin, we get extra 125 FC..I have written few articles there. Two of my articles got me extra 125 FC.

I am a article writer there. Earlier Forum Coin used to pay 125 Forum coins when we submitted the article..Now it pays 25 FCs. If the article is liked by the admin, we get extra 125 FC..I have written few articles there. Two of my articles got me extra 125 FC.
How did you apply to become an article writer? I heard that you need to complete an application forum, can you please give further information?

Does that mean you earn a total of 150 Fc for an article? That's great then. Are you able to post an article every 2 days or you post only when you have time?

Writing articles does help you in reaching the minimum threshold inside 2 weeks and one of the things that help the website get lots of traffic.

How did you apply to become an article writer? I heard that you need to complete an application forum, can you please give further information?
You have to send a sample of your written article to them. It can be a published one( you can give the link) or an unpublished one. Once accepted ( it might take a few days for them to review and get back to you), you can start posting there.
Does that mean you earn a total of 150 Fc for an article? That's great then. Are you able to post an article every 2 days or you post only when you have time?
I am not very regular with article writing there. I have only a few there. We don't get 150 FC for each article. We receive 25 FC as soon as we post it. Rest depends on the article...if they like it, they pay you other amount. They liked my articles and I was compensated.

You have to send a sample of your written article to them. It can be a published one( you can give the link) or an unpublished one. Once accepted ( it might take a few days for them to review and get back to you), you can start posting there.

I am not very regular with article writing there. I have only a few there. We don't get 150 FC for each article. We receive 25 FC as soon as we post it. Rest depends on the article...if they like it, they pay you other amount. They liked my articles and I was compensated.
Still very good as you can expect to earn more if you can write 1 article every 2 days so you can earn more than $4 in a weeks times

Most of us are aware of forum coin but I am sure not everyone is aware that they can also earn on forum coin by writing articles and the payment is decent too as we can earn $1.5 per article and can write one article in 48 hour and you can learn more about it from below link

I would love to be a writer on forumcoin but I don't know how strict they are

I would have joined by now but due to being busy with other things I am yet to apply for it but will do soon

I am interested in writing articles. Let me check the site now for my chance to become an article writer over there.

I would like to start it but to write articles on forum coin you need to follow their rules and the article is checked by admin and only after that they will pay

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back