What's new

Are Games apps better than surveys apps?

I think that this is subjective to the geo location, and if you are talking about E-sports instead of just apps on the phone, I remember 4 years ago when Dota 2 Internationl had prizes of over 17 mil $ USD and at that point I think that e-sports changed the gaming industry of earning.

As far as am concern games apps are far better than surveys because most of the time the survey sites will tell you that you aren't qualify due to your demographic which is not the case in games app

It all depends on preference as survey apps is not better than games apps and vice versa.
Some people love to participate in survey will feel it's the best in the world while the gaming type with feel gaming app is the best.

If I personally prefer surveys to games, because the average game game that can generate income, there must be a lot of ads in it, meanwhile it would be a huge quota if you often watch ads.
That's the disturbing thing . Some games sites give good earning but we have to face many ads. Which disturb us while playing games.

That's the disturbing thing . Some games sites give good earning but we have to face many ads. Which disturb us while playing games.
therefore I personally prefer to play paid surveys rather than games that can generate income because I hate watching ads continuously because it makes me feel bored.

Survey apps pays more than gaming app
In survey you get paid once you complete the task and you can start that task again for more income

Survey apps pays more than gaming app
In survey you get paid once you complete the task and you can start that task again for more income
Correct you are paid for a survey which can take up to 60minutes. When training for tournaments of a game is more time investing but more payout when you win 1st place or paid places..

Obviously yes. Games apps are just for recreational and relaxation purpose. While on the other hand survey apps are for those who want to change their financial situation. It all depends on the person in question though as someone w who is comfortable with his finances would find survey apps less appealing

For me I prefer games app for sure even though there are not rewarding apps on playstore but survey apps aren't for us third tier countries .

There are many apps on Google play store for making money like games,surveys, listening music,social media platform etc... But here k just want to know the importance of two fields which are games and surveys...!!

Some people think that paid games apps are best because we can earn money while playing games ,we can earn through entertainment and fun.
But some people are in favour not surveys apps.

So what is your opinion about this matter!!

Are games apps better than surveys apps?
Survey is better in my opinion, cos your being paid to share your experience and opinion, though the earning various between countries

Survey is better in my opinion, cos your being paid to share your experience and opinion, though the earning various between countries
But mostly surveys are not available for all countries. So it creates problem . And if surveys available then still need to wait for available survey

But mostly surveys are not available for all countries. So it creates problem . And if surveys available then still need to wait for available survey
Yea, that's true. Survey mostly favours those in USA or uk . Do high paying game app?

Some game app come with rewards that can be withdrawn with time same with surveys , they also pay. But I prefer surveys because game affect my battery.

I prefer to use gaming app cos I have not been lucky to qualify on any survey site but I have earned from crypto gaming app

Some game app come with rewards that can be withdrawn with time same with surveys , they also pay. But I prefer surveys because game affect my battery.
Yes but only if you have good experience with surveys. Because you know that to qualify for a survey is difficult.

For me legit gaming app is better than survey, gaming app only gives you interesting games to play and that's what I call fun. But in survey they will always ask you some stupid question you don't even have an answer to, emerging a survey site asking you your favorite color for t- shirt.

I have tried to play game apps and fill up surveys just to earn money and I prefer the former. Although both are slow for me to earn from, at least games are enjoyable and not repetitive unlike answering surveys. Besides, I barely got any offers of surveys. It has something to do with my location, I guess.

There are many apps on Google play store for making money like games,surveys, listening music,social media platform etc... But here k just want to know the importance of two fields which are games and surveys...!!

Some people think that paid games apps are best because we can earn money while playing games ,we can earn through entertainment and fun.
But some people are in favour not surveys apps.

So what is your opinion about this matter!!

Are games apps better than surveys apps?
Both are good for earning but if you are a game playing lover, then for you is better playing game. And I f you want to take some knowledge and information, the you should choose the surveys for earning money.

Gaming app are a very fun way of getting money while working but I prefer surveys.... I worked on Swagbucks but unfortunately since 2 weeks now there has been no surveys for me and I've tried the games I don't really fancy them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back