What's new

Are Games apps better than surveys apps?

Both of them are waste of time , games because they are very low paying and surveys because they are restricted so only users from top countries earn well there .

It is very most likely that those like gamings will preffer the gaming app to survey apps since gaming will be their thing. While those for survey will go for survey apps instead

Some surveys will need you to play or open an app to get a point , am talking about apps like Swagbucks which you can get paid by surveys or gaming too

I'll prefer survey apps instead because in earning via game apps, you'll have to install a lot of games and some of them might not turn out to be as cool as they claimed.

I prefer games apps, but not whatever game app. I only use cryptocurrencies games apps like the Bling Bitcoin ones, where the games are nice and simple.

Both of them are waste of time , games because they are very low paying and surveys because they are restricted so only users from top countries earn well there .

I find surveys apps a waste of time too, as I don't qualify at a 95% rate, more or less.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back