What's new

Are Games apps better than surveys apps?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many apps on Google play store for making money like games,surveys, listening music,social media platform etc... But here k just want to know the importance of two fields which are games and surveys...!!

Some people think that paid games apps are best because we can earn money while playing games ,we can earn through entertainment and fun.
But some people are in favour not surveys apps.

So what is your opinion about this matter!!

Are games apps better than surveys apps?

in my opinion yes, because you can play anytime and as much as you want, it depends on the game. I'm not following the survey because maybe today he will give me 1-2 or something, I just play.

for me earning surveys is much better than apps.
surveys is something professional, there are many famous companies which pay you from simple questions about their services, products but the only problem in this domain isn't available for all the countries.

games app, if you ask me I will answer you to avoid them completely because 90% of them are a scam.

There are many apps on Google play store for making money like games,surveys, listening music,social media platform etc... But here k just want to know the importance of two fields which are games and surveys...!!

Some people think that paid games apps are best because we can earn money while playing games ,we can earn through entertainment and fun.

For me, I prefer both, but if the game was easy and not boring, I would choose games

We can actually earn money using the two platforms , however games offers us the opportunity to be paid while having fun

I do not use either of the two, the games do not attract my attention, the surveys do, but in my country they do not arrive. In this case, I would choose the surveys

We can actually earn money using the two platforms , however games offers us the opportunity to be paid while having fun
which games do let you earn money! my brother always asks me to find him a legit app except Clipclaps but I couldn't find it because most of them are a scam.

which games do let you earn money! my brother always asks me to find him a legit app except Clipclaps but I couldn't find it because most of them are a scam.
There are many of them such as bitcoin blast , Bitcoin food and others I can't remember now , however their pay is not really much

you can also do surveys on the phone and you can play at the same time. that if you opt for the phone version, you can do both :) wherever you are.

There are many of them such as bitcoin blast , Bitcoin food and others I can't remember now , however their pay is not really much
Humm, he doesn't like to use Crypto at all, I suggest to him some apps which pay some litoshi and satoshis but he didn't be interesting in them.

He wants $$$ xD

Humm, he doesn't like to use Crypto at all, I suggest to him some apps which pay some litoshi and satoshis but he didn't be interesting in them.

He wants $$$ xD
You should make him understand that there is no free cake in life . One need to work to earn.

Game of course. Why? The reason is logical. Sometimes we get bored of doing surveys. But if it's an app with game rewards based it's a good choice. Can make money in a fun way.

Surveys are always same questions and finally after they collect informations for their statistics they says no more survey and there will be little chance to earn however in game earning progress depends on your earning level and refferal it is consecutive money building.

Surveys are always same questions and finally after they collect informations for their statistics they says no more survey and there will be little chance to earn however in game earning progress depends on your earning level and refferal it is consecutive money building.
Yes,this thing confuse me alot . We right same answers for same questions again and again, which make us bored. So I always want to get such type of survey sites which is related to general Opinions and doesn't need personal data again and again

Yes,this thing confuse me alot . We right same answers for same questions again and again, which make us bored. So I always want to get such type of survey sites which is related to general Opinions and doesn't need personal data again and again
They ask same questions for statistics purpose and sale statistics to company that need them without we earn any cent from sharing personal data by ending by the word "No more survey" because they achieve their statistic goals. There are survey in form of quiz or a game or question answer that could let us earn money without sharing private data.

They ask same questions for statistics purpose and sale statistics to company that need them without we earn any cent from sharing personal data by ending by the word "No more survey" because they achieve their statistic goals. There are survey in form of quiz or a game or question answer that could let us earn money without sharing private data.
Yes but this thing really made me bored. That's the reason I always ask for the nature of surveys before joining any new survey site

My opinion though, I prefer survey app to game app because it is more feasible to earn with survey app,may be it because surveys app work for me.I have been earning consistently from surveys app but not been lucky with games app.

My opinion though, I prefer survey app to game app because it is more feasible to earn with survey app,may be it because surveys app work for me.I have been earning consistently from surveys app but not been lucky with games app.
You are saying I'm favour of surveys app Because you get surveys according to your area location. But mostly people don't like surveys sites because they didn't get surveys daily

If I personally prefer surveys to games, because the average game game that can generate income, there must be a lot of ads in it, meanwhile it would be a huge quota if you often watch ads.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back