What's new

Are Games apps better than surveys apps?

In my opinion i prefer games app to survey apps because apart from the entertainment there are times we use our games app to earn more money ,so its choice

Both games app and survey apps does not really pay well in this part of the world. The only pay well in America and Europe. You can't really make real money with them here this is because I have tried them.

Concerning if games application are better than surveys application. Well, I believe I would prefer the games application to surveying application, either the game is boring or not, I don't really like survey right from time due to past experience. Games can be so much fun
Yes of course , at least in games WE enjoy what's we do but surveys are boring and they eliminated you before completing them so I would prefer games .

I think survey app is better to make money from, I actually I have not use any of them to know how it work am just suggesting that survey app is more better.

I think survey app is better to make money from, I actually I have not use any of them to know how it work am just suggesting that survey app is more better.
Yes only if you are from the top tier countries so you can make good income . But for us it is not good choice personnaly I have wasted much time and get nothing .

As far as am concern games apps are far better than surveys because most of the time the survey sites will tell you that you aren't qualify due to your demographic which is not the case in games app

I have tried many of these apps on Google playstore with hopes of manking money. Unfortunately, I was not able to make a good amount of money. I have arrived at the conclusion that most of these apps on Google playstore are not worth your time. However, there are a few apps that pay a good amount of money if you reside in Tier 1 country.

I have tried many of these apps on Google playstore with hopes of manking money. Unfortunately, I was not able to make a good amount of money. I have arrived at the conclusion that most of these apps on Google playstore are not worth your time. However, there are a few apps that pay a good amount of money if you reside in Tier 1 country.
Yes I fully agree with you , we cannot make any money on Playstore , most of apps there are SCAM and the rest are low paying only could get good one if you are from Tier 1 .

The answers will depend on th country one finds himself. A person from the first tier country will always prefer survey to game application because the game application pay lesser compare to survey.

I don't think it is a question of if game apps are better than survey apps or not. Because, at the end of the day it is what you like you will actually be going for. Some people prefer surveys while some are games.

I still prefer games than surveys due to my location , I cannot earn nothing from the surveys and in games too haha but at least you enjoy your time .

Yes I fully agree with you , we cannot make any money on Playstore , most of apps there are SCAM and the rest are low paying only could get good one if you are from Tier 1 .

It's not just about playstore games only. Most of the online money making opportunities are limited to Tier 1 countries and there are hardly any opportunity for people living in Tier 3 countries. This is the reasons why I mostly work as a full-time writer on many websites and I have also invested in some Paid to click websites. This is the only way I am earning online nowadays.

It's not just about playstore games only. Most of the online money making opportunities are limited to Tier 1 countries and there are hardly any opportunity for people living in Tier 3 countries. This is the reasons why I mostly work as a full-time writer on many websites and I have also invested in some Paid to click websites. This is the only way I am earning online nowadays.
That's good mate , Hope you a good continuation , could you refer me to some legit PaidToClick sites , I want to risk my money too haha .

It would be hard to tell if there are some better gaming apps than survey apps, one would have to compare a lot of the apps to see the one that pays better but I think survey apps are better as the tasks are concise and precise.

Here's the problem with all these apps, they don't pay much of anything for playing games, or listening to music, or doing tasks. You would need hundreds of devices, likely on different networks, repeating the same tasks over and over to be able to actually make a bit of money. On top of that, some of these services cut you off to a certain amount of work that can be done in a day. I would honestly steer clear of the games that pay you, unless you have genuine fun playing them, because otherwise, it's a waste of time for what you get in return. You're better off finding an actual 9-5 job, or finding a job online that will garauntee you weekly/bi-weekly pay.

No I don't like to use Surveys sites because there not good in my country and if I try to complete a survey at the end I will be terminated and disqualified every time so I don't prefer survey sites in my region!! But they are good in top tier countries

In my own personal opinion , survey app is better and it seems more professional because of the survey question you answers to know more about a particular thing, while a game app seems childish to me.
There are many apps on Google play store for making money like games,surveys, listening music,social media platform etc... But here k just want to know the importance of two fields which are games and surveys...!!

Some people think that paid games apps are best because we can earn money while playing games ,we can earn through entertainment and fun.
But some people are in favour not surveys apps.

So what is your opinion about this matter!!

Are games apps better than surveys apps?

While I am more inclined to choosing apps. Thus is because surveys too are hard to come by unless you belong to the top tier countries but games are for everyone.

I realised that both of them are bad , it is better to choose forums or sites generally turned to be scam very soon and surveys are only available for top tier countries .

I prefer game apps than surveys. This is because you can enjoy games while earning. Moreover, you can earn more regularly with games unlike surveys which are usually so irregular. And surveys are usually just boring to fill.

The two are quit nice, though in game the earning is small And very slow. Which can be annoying in some cases. But games serves for two purpose which i believe is to have fun while earning. I believe you can earn more with surveys but the issue is if it is accepted in your country or if you can even find any legit one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back