What's new

Are business cards still relavent?

Some people might say it not relevant because we are in the digital world but what I think is that it is still of good use because when you see a client you hand the card to him physically so it still useful

We
Here's a question i came to after being asked by a friend if i have a personal business card on me is that do people still use business cards in a digitozed world.and hand them out to potentially interested parties? Or are they a thing of the past.?
We know online marketing has stolen its shine but business cards are still very relevant. It is handy and makes you look professional.

When it comes to physical marketing, that is, marketing your products to different persons and organizations, you will need a way of giving your contacts to such people, the business card is an easy way because it contains your name, contacts, the products you deal in and your address. They can easily reach you via the business cards, this is why the business cards are still very much relevant till this day.

Here's a question i came to after being asked by a friend if i have a personal business card on me is that do people still use business cards in a digitozed world.and hand them out to potentially interested parties? Or are they a thing of the past.?
Business cards are really relevant, there are times that you need business card, when you meet people out there you can easily give them your business card for those who are not active online

Take business cards as your paper/printed paper website that even if you're not there, there's a great likelihood of you still converting that prospect to a customer especially if you do follow up. But it's good and I'll advise to give out business cards if you have

It's still very relevant, though the demand for it is gradually going down, due to technological advancement. However, in terms of getting an appointment with the issuer, it plays an important role in gaining access to the company the person works in,without getting delayed.

Yes, business cards are still relevant. One could go on a trip and use the opportunity to exchange pleasantries by introducing yourself with your business card.

Business cards are still very much relevant and people are still very much using them even people who are into online businesses are using soft copy of their business card when interacting with people online.

Business cards are still relevant in today's modern societies. Having a business card will save you the stress of excessive talking.

• Business cards are still much relevant, not everyone is able to make use of e-contacts, some prefer hard copies from which they can always read the office information. Politicians, academicians all over the world still make good use of them.

Yes I strongly still believe that business cards are still relevant and very useful in today's society. With this business cards at hand, you can easily give anyone the phone contact and location of your business

Business cards are to show what you stand for and gives description to where your office is, so yes business cards are still relevant in business of today

Business cards are still important despite the advent of digital ones. You might happen to meet an acquaintance or prospective client on the way and the only form of exchanging contacts is through a business card.

Business cards still exist cause its part of business complimentary cards to keep their Business authentic. So that anybody coming will get to their notice before arriving.
I know it still exists. But I can't remember the last time I was offered business card. It's kind of redundant now. There are zillion methods better than this business cards

Business cards have retained their significance in today’s virtual world. The cards help establish a warm personal relationship with clients. It is a marketing tool to create trust, establish brand, and convey a message to the potential customers.

Yes, business cards are still relevant although it's gradually waning away because of technological advancement. I still refer to business cards I get from vendors.

Of course they are still very relevant and it also saves time and it is very easy and quick to access, business cards are more preferable and it gives out certain information
Post automatically merged:

Of course they are still very relevant and it also saves time and it is very easy and quick to access, business cards are more preferable and it gives out certain information

I know it still exists. But I can't remember the last time I was offered business card. It's kind of redundant now. There are zillion methods better than this business cards
Many indeed, that's why it's now odd, even email is better off, when it comes to issuing your business location to potential customers or employees.

Business card is very much relevant and important,though it gives a brief glimps of what your outfit is into and a way of selling yourself in an unambigious manner.it is stiil very much necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back