What's new

Are business cards still relavent?

Well for the record I believe that they are still at rally very important because there will always come a situation whereby you are required to drop your ID contacts or your business contacts for someone to actually make a decision then get back to you.

yes they are, also, they are a very professional way to advertise your way and share your contacts, you also save time by using them as spelling your phone number slowly to people to add you in their contacts list is an outdated way

business card is still important because it is with the help of a business card that most of the people that are interested to do business with you can easily get in touch with you since all your details including your phone number and address will be written down there.

business card is still important because it is with the help of a business card that most of the people that are interested to do business with you can easily get in touch with you since all your details including your phone number and address will be written down there.
Having business cards serves many options for us. Firstly, the customer can quickly get our contact number and email ID there, secondly it will give a premium finish to our service as not many of the organization provide business cards.

Having business cards serves many options for us. Firstly, the customer can quickly get our contact number and email ID there, secondly it will give a premium finish to our service as not many of the organization provide business cards.
anyone that is thinking of starting an official business actually need a business card because it make your business to be official when you hand over a business card to someone, can't wait to start my business and get my own.

A business card is a way for potential clients to reach you or even anybody who needs to get in touch with your business so yeah, business cards are pretty relevant even today.

Personally it's not for me I will definitely say that business cards are very important for any kind of business because I still request to get business card from any business associate I'm dealing with.

Indeed they are still much relevant, although we in a technology era but that doesn't diminish it's relevancy as lots of businesses still issue out their cards
Business cards were more important then when there was no phone or online platform for communication and advertisement of business what the hell ever it's still of important because most times when you go to location it is more easier to give people your business card and to start calling out your number.

Just last two weeks ago there was a man that came to my office and asked me if I would like the services of printing services and I asked for his business card and he said he doesn't have any that actually just write down his phone number and I just felt like he's not yet serious.

Business cards were more important then when there was no phone or online platform for communication and advertisement of business what the hell ever it's still of important because most times when you go to location it is more easier to give people your business card and to start calling out your number.
Yeah that's a good point you've raised, it's true at events there might not be chance to give out numbers so a card would be sufficient then as it would be an easier means

Just last two weeks ago there was a man that came to my office and asked me if I would like the services of printing services and I asked for his business card and he said he doesn't have any that actually just write down his phone number and I just felt like he's not yet serious.
You are talking to the point. Having a business card gives a professional look to a business, where as when you won't have business card, that will feel awkward sometimes as you have just mentioned.

If you are dealing offline and if you are pitching offline, through a seminar or something like that a business card can come very handy to introduce yourself.

Why not business cards are still very relevant for any kind of business because it is what gives your business an identity to whoever that is looking to take part in your business.

Business cards are still very useful as some businessmen can not go out without their business cards in their pocket or cars. Business cards are very useful when you want to give your clients direction of your business office without stressing yourself out.

In our different fields of life, there are sure things that can't be totally rejected, business card is one of them. I see earnestness and legitimacy in individuals with business cards, that is one of its significance.
For a situation where you are in a rush, you can simply give out business card as opposed to with nothing to do to trade merriments and contacts.

No matter what anyone says about having business cards I'm actually a big fan of them because they are very necessary for your business especially when you have people coming in and going out from your workplace

yes they are, also, they are a very professional way to advertise your way and share your contacts, you also save time by using them as spelling your phone number slowly to people to add you in their contacts list is an outdated way
I agree with you. It is an easy way of introducing oneself and that is one of the reasons why people till today still go everywhere with there business cards in their pockets.

Yes, because the issue with digitizing advertisements is that those with impairments will be unable to see them. Blind individuals would be unable to learn about your services, and deaf people will struggle to understand appealing jingles. Business cards will cover all of their bases. You can have braille inserted in a portion of the card. This will benefit them.

Business card is still very much relevant in any industry even though professionals are now using digital Business card
This is what is obtainable in my country because I went to resetting ceo's office last two weeks and when I was leaving the man's office in handed or business card to me and told me that I should call him in a day's time and that really reminded me of the importance of business card.

Business card is still relevant because not every business have the ability to advertise their products and services through e-commerce or media. But with business card offer to the customers this will enhance the business because people will know about the business through the business card.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back