What's new

Are business cards still relavent?

Business cards are very much relevant now and even for a long time to come will still remain very relevant. This is because it has all the information anyone you're giving it to will need about your business

Here's a question i came to after being asked by a friend if i have a personal business card on me is that do people still use business cards in a digitozed world.and hand them out to potentially interested parties? Or are they a thing of the past.?
From what I have seen when it comes to professional interactions business cards are actually still quite popular. I have seen many people exchange business cards and also it is used in conferences as well.

In the world today, some people actually see business cards as outdated but it's a very wrong decision to make because it's very important when you need to take your business in the pocket of your business clients.

Here's a question i came to after being asked by a friend if i have a personal business card on me is that do people still use business cards in a digitozed world.and hand them out to potentially interested parties? Or are they a thing of the past.?
business card is still very much relevant this days though not every business man and woman's carry it again, but to some people its a means of identification that authenticates your business.

Business cards are not as relevant as they used to be coupled with the fact that technology has taken over a lot of so many aspects of business.

Business cards is still being used and it’s very important. Digitized marketing is limited to some set of clients not everyone checks their mails or social media platform on a regular basis. Business card is mostly shared to big and rich customers
Business cards will forever remain very relevant in the scheme of things as far as the business world is concerned even despite the availability of several digital electronics. This is because a business card is the most easiest way for you to give a business partner your contact and everything about yourself as it concerns your business.

Business cards are not as relevant as they used to be coupled with the fact that technology has taken over a lot of so many aspects of business.

Yes I believe that you have a good point when you said that is not stay relevant as I used to be but that doesn't mean that it's still not relevant at all like how some people used to say.

I don't think we can ever not need business cards. In fact, some high shot business associate once told me very harshly that not having a business card can lose you credibility. He'd offered to help me find a job but when he asked for my business card, I didn't have one.
This is also what I think because as far as I'm concerned the business card will always be relevant in any business meeting or in any business transaction because there are no instant ways that one can be able to give out their portfolio in a business aside business card.

This is also what I think because as far as I'm concerned the business card will always be relevant in any business meeting or in any business transaction because there are no instant ways that one can be able to give out their portfolio in a business aside business card.

Seriously, it's very important that one's business keeps operating with the use of business cards, in as much as there are social media awareness now, these cards are very essential for business.

Business card is still very important because you will still meet some people offline that you need to give them a business card,i will print a business card whenever I have the business that requires it.

Business cards is still relevant and there are people who still uses it in this part of the world but I don't think it is as relevant as it used to be.

Business is still been used and it's very relevant..
When you meet potential clients physically you can just hand them over your business card which will even contain other information about where they can contact you online.
I still beleive business card at still relevant in business world and is still being used by buisness man and woman out there though social media has taken over and you can just send your business details to people online.

With the way in which technology has taken over every where and you can find any information online the idea of business cards is not relevant again.

Business cards are very relevant and still relevant to tomorrow. You wl need a business card if you are a business man or woman to give to people to show how corporate you are in the business world

With the way in which technology has taken over every where and you can find any information online the idea of business cards is not relevant again.
Business cards is still very much relevant today. It makes it very easier for people to introduce themselves where they do not have much time in doing so.

They are very much important my friend. Asides networking online. They are some things that could help you offline and that is giving out your business card.

The truth of the matter is that they are always going to matter especially if your business involves going outdoor to meet people on daily basis which will require to present your business card.

The truth of the matter is that they are always going to matter especially if your business involves going outdoor to meet people on daily basis which will require to present your business card.
A lot of people now prefer to advertise their business on the internet but it is not everyone that are always on the internet. I believe also it is still necessary especially when you want to give to people outside the internet.

Business card today I believe is still relevant because there are some people that you have to give it out to because Its contain all the information about a business and it is officially recognise.

Business cards still exist cause its part of business complimentary cards to keep their Business authentic. So that anybody coming will get to their notice before arriving.
I understand business cards still exist but is it really needed? I believe we have out lived it's used, I mean I can't believe the last time I was given it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back