What's new

Are business cards still relavent?

Here's a question i came to after being asked by a friend if i have a personal business card on me is that do people still use business cards in a digitozed world.and hand them out to potentially interested parties? Or are they a thing of the past.?
I believe that business cards are very important as well because for your walk-in customers they might actually request for you to hand them your business card and it's going to look embarrassing for you not to have one.

Business cards are very much relevant now and even for a long time to come will still remain very relevant. This is because it has all the information anyone you're giving it to will need about your business
I totally agree with this fact,because aside from the online medium which has been increasingly been popular,the place of a physical card should still be in place,as it could serv as a quick refrence point when one want to check on some info about you.

Here's a question i came to after being asked by a friend if i have a personal business card on me is that do people still use business cards in a digitozed world.and hand them out to potentially interested parties? Or are they a thing of the past.?
Although the use of social media has become very popular today it doesn't really eliminate the use of business card or make it irrelevant because customers ask for business cards.

In some cases , business card are still relevants only when you find yourself in an occasion or gathering where there are lots of people and you need to give them your business card .

I don't think we can ever not need business cards. In fact, some high shot business associate once told me very harshly that not having a business card can lose you credibility. He'd offered to help me find a job but when he asked for my business card, I didn't have one.
If you don't have a business it is always going to be very difficult for you to have a business card because that is what represent your business which will be given to your business clients for them to reach you.

In our various fields of life, there are certain things that cannot be completely scrapped, business card is one of them.
I see seriousness and authenticity in people with business cards, thats one of its importance.
In a case where you are in a hurry, you can just give out business card instead of wasting time to exchange pleasantries and contacts.
There are some businesses that you cannot actually do without business card which is why I believe that it is something that cannot be eliminated from business is completely.

It is still necessary because you really have to make sure to distribute your business card to as many people that might be interested because business card will always be with people for a long time.

In my own opinion, business card are still relevant to some extent in the business world in the sense that it carries your business identity and people know what you do from it.

Since a business card contains every details about your business and your contact details, I think it is one of the ways people are using to get in touch with you as a business owner. To me this is still necessary.

When you meet your potential customer or a business associate, how do you think your customer or associate is going to remember your business, including contact address (phone number, email, website address). Therefore, having a business card is still relevant.

When you meet your potential customer or a business associate, how do you think your customer or associate is going to remember your business, including contact address (phone number, email, website address). Therefore, having a business card is still relevant.

It is still very important to have a business card. There are times you may think that it is not necessary to have one, but my experience has shown me that having a business card can never be overemphasised at all with the way things are going. I easily drop cards for potential customers as something they can use to contact me in the future.

Business cards is a hit and miss in business management. It's not relevant like it used to be decades ago. What customers as for now is business website link, social media handle and product's QR Codes.

Business cards still exist cause its part of business complimentary cards to keep their Business authentic. So that anybody coming will get to their notice before arriving.

I have never seen where a customer or business partner or client is given a business card turned it down. This implies that business card can still be used in any kind of business transactions. When someone knows that business cards are still relevant in his business, it is very important that the person use it always in his business management.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back