What's new

Are business cards still relavent?

Business card is good, not out of date they are very relevant and they also promote businesses.
Giving out a business card enable you to reach out to different people with your business and thereby advertising your business too.
Through business card so many people have gotten referral to their business and thereby exposing there business to the target audience.
Very much relevant in the corporate world for now it's irreplaceable. Although, some companies adopt the digital the use of digital business card alongside the printed ones. Up until now the printed ones are widely used and accepted by all.

The business card represents your company's brand. The business card contains important personal contact information such as name, title, email, website, address and phone number, it is also the first exposure to the overall image of the business. Many businesses still use business card today.

Business cards are still quite relevant and a good way of advertising your business and connecting with new people, the sdvent of social media has however reduced the use since most people now have their business pages on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. However, when you meet people physically, your business card is still relevant.

Business cards are still relevant because it represents your company's brand, not only that, it conveys important personal contact and informations such as name, title,email, websites, address and phone number

Business card still exists, valid and useful. Despite that digital marketing is being taking over but still, business card still useful because there are some people that don't have time for social media or internet to view/watch advertising. There are many busy man you your card to.

Buisness card are still relevant being that not are eligible to the digital world,there are some that still needs to given so that you have required audience you need for your business to grow.though the world are of the digital but there are still needs to be addressed.

Business cards are still very much important and equally necessary, business cards can be handed out to a potential customer on the move to either call, email or visit the organization website to get more information about their products and services. These days some organizations business cards does not just contain names, phone numbers, email and website address only, they equally serve as a means of advert, as the companys usually list some of their products and services at the back of the cards.

Here's a question i came to after being asked by a friend if i have a personal business card on me is that do people still use business cards in a digitozed world.and hand them out to potentially interested parties? Or are they a thing of the past.?
Any business that has a business card must have a lot of benefits in business and there is no problem in business if there is a card on it now anytime the work is to verify the card. If you can't get out.So the person who does business must have his business card with him. It is very useful.

Yes of course, cards business still relevant because almost everybody are using card on their phones, so card business is very lucrative business no matter where you choose to stay, it is a good business.

Having a business card is not a thing of the past or or a outdated idea. Looking at the way things are presently in Nigeria ,if you want ur business to grow fast and be well known and also legit. You need to advertise ur goods through business card or a small handbill.

Business card is still very relevant, it is easier to quickly give it out , even if the person is in a hurry, they will check it out later and understand your portfolio, from their they can refer you to opportunities

to me if I'm going to any business the first thing I must produce is a business card because to me the card is something that you can give to your customer and when they are with the card you can list out all the services you offer in the card and they might come back to you when they are in need of any of the services,so I think business card is still relevant and i think you should be producing it because it can help your customers to remember that you are always there to serve them

Business cards are still very relevant. It is better and easier to hand those out and it seems more professional that way. You don't expect to verbally mouth your contact details to everyone you meet. I feel it is better to have business cards.

Here's a question i came to after being asked by a friend if i have a personal business card on me is that do people still use business cards in a digitozed world.and hand them out to potentially interested parties? Or are they a thing of the past.?
Old habits never die with some and yes some do continue with the system of using business cards. Much water has flown under the bridge since the invention of business cards and with E cards being the order of the day physical cards are slowing vanishing from the scene.

It sure does exist but it importance is dwindling daily but I don't think it would become absolutely useless in future. Just like wrist watch took on a different meaning, I see business cards doing the same. It would be more of a courtesy item instead of its primary function. This is what I think.

Business cards are still relevant today because it performs the function of introduction and explanation of what a business is all about. Imagine me in an hurry going for a meeting and I come in contact with an old friend or someone I know. The only way to save time is by giving out my business card. So it is very much still relevant.

Business cards are still relevant, depending on the type of business you do, if you work in places like a law firm or as an investment banker such things are important but as we proceed further into the digital era it becomes more and more invalid.

I think business card are still relevant, because it sells you out to people about what u do. Not everybody as an Android phone so when you give out your business card you are inviting more patronage and customer to your business

Business card is still relevant and will continue to be. You might have to give someone your contact and what you do in a hurry, so it saves you the stress of having to write them down. It also makes you dignified. So business cards will always be relevant.

A business card is definately still relevant, as it advertise your brands. Alot of people are still making use of it though the usage/patronage has reduced, but it's still very important.
Digital or e-business is gradually taking over traditional business card.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back