What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

Yes,every time i was receiving messages in my whatsup from strangers and it was always about online business and used get convinced so fast without remembering to ask for a proof and that's how i was ending up signing in wrong sites
Sorry about that. I try not to respond to strange numbers on WhatsApp talking about earning online, especially those who have no payment proof. Most of the time they're promoting scam sites.

in the past few months I have fallen on a scam site I invested some of my capital but in the end I did not get anything only regret and disappointment that I get fed I have experienced something like that twice.

Yes, I have never fallen for a scam site. However, I try to always be chary of the people I deal with online. You never can tell but do your part to be careful and investigative. Also, ask questions from people who might no about a new site you are into. They will guide you.

I've been overall skeptical about all services I've used so far and I've always done extensive research, i was close to one , but no , thankfully

People fall for fake Ponzi schemes, and I am not excluded but I feel all this experiences makes us wiser and keeps us alert to strategize and really dig deep before we go into a scheme.

I am a victim of different scam sites. I'm a lover of online business, I don't care how much its going to cost me to enter an online business, but the rate at which scammers come up with different online sites is becoming unbearable. So, I decided to move myself back to Web and apps development program which I am enjoying till date.

Is not a good experience to fall a victim of scam. Though have been scam and I pray not be scam or fall a victim of scammer.

Several times is my answer in fact the present one now! Is called (crypta) I invested my money there since two months now, what did I gain? Disappointment, they no longer pay investors, the worst part of it is that, they don't even have complain room where you can lay your complain!

I have lost a good amount of money in them, from hyips to ponzi to forsage. Note that all these are scam. I am not going to fall for any, not again.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I am happy to say that I got 77% back the money from the last scam I have been involved in, so I feel happy about it.

I am happy to say that I got 77% back the money from the last scam I have been involved in, so I feel happy about it.
Is it that the site refunded you the amount the scammed you of or how did you get 77% of the amount of money you lost to them. I haven't read about such a thing. If so, it's nice of them.

Is it that the site refunded you the amount the scammed you of or how did you get 77% of the amount of money you lost to them. I haven't read about such a thing. If so, it's nice of them.
Through my bank, I transfered that amount to binanace and then got scammed, so I announced the bank about it. and after several weeks they sent me the money.

Lol nobody can tell me that he or she hasn't fallen into scam before because you can't know if it's right or wrong and before you no it's a scam it's always late that's why I now do my investigation very well before jumping into any thing

I have never been a victim of any kind of scam, online or offline. I am a simple person with a simple dream. I don't dream to become rich overnight, I don't want to try short cut methods to success. Therefore, I have not been scammed. Not being scammed does not mean I have never lost money. did lose money over my bad decision to invest in certain projects. However, these were not scam projects.

Many times I have fallen into their hands but that was when I just started working online i didn't know people could be so deceptive for money, so when they sweet talk me I just fall for it. But now situations have changed.

Online investment is porous and this element you can't eliminate scam. Scam is at its peak here in online investment. Someone just need to be careful regarding HYIP.

I have a friend who has fallen for all this online scams countless number of times, I have never fallen into any I'm not the type that looks for fast money, the last one he lost almost wrecked him, he lost #100000 to all this double money sc

I have once or twice, a Forex investment group at one.tokw promised to pay me ROI if I invested worth them ,I did and they only paid twice and carted away with the capital. I've learnt my lessons though never to fall again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back