What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I think it is very rare chance that a person who is involved in online earning or business have not scammed even a single time in life, most of the people got scamed from many online websites. I also waste my precious time while online earning.

As long as you are in the online space I think you are likely to fall for scam sites. Yes, you may not yet fallen to the point of parting with your money, but the truth is we've all been scammed. You been scammed of your time! Working on some sites and not getting pay.

I think it is very rare chance that a person who is involved in online earning or business have not scammed even a single time in life, most of the people got scamed from many online websites. I also waste my precious time while online earning.
Thankfully, we always learn from our experience and then move ahead without repeating same mistake. Greed is what pushes most people to fall for scam always.

There are many ways that you will do and things that you do that we not let you to fall I want to scam conscious of what you're doing online all websites that you click you have to be careful of what you're doing online there are a lot of fake people online they can scam and ready to scam the only way you will not

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
Well i did much online work but i didn't give single penny to any one. But i gave Services to two or three scam sites and didnt get single penny, hahaha,.. So dear be careful.

Have fallen into the hands of scammer and some scam site which actually scam me of my money and some are too numerous to mention, have come to know that any site that promise much return on your investment or any site that give you hugr amount of money for a little work you do is 99% likely to be scam so you just decide not to be greedy in any online business you are seeing yourself, that's how I recognise scam site and it's been long I've not been scammed by anybody or any online site again... Please be careful out there

pretty much everyone who's into online money making should have got scammed atleast once, i personally got scammed many time unfortunately but i learned a lot from that experience and now know how to avoid them

I don't think anyone here would say that he ir she has never fallen for a scam or hasn't been scammed before. To be honest I have been scammed severally, and I vowed never to be fooled again, but since then I'm still falling for it. I must say that I've been greedy and that's the reason I just keep on falling.

I have fallen for some scam sites... That is why I'm always skeptical and reluctant about joining some online businesses.... Nevertheless I wouldn't stop trying my luck because I was scammed at some point..... To be sincere it was a bitter experience

I always remember the words of our parents - never talk to strangers. It is still valid until now especially in social media. I have met some guys like that before when I was not choosy yet in accepting friend request in Facebook. He or she looks okay so I accepted. After making a few posts and a few comments on my posts I would receive a message about a business opportunity. You can guess that it is an investment scheme that is too good to be true. It is easy to spot them. Just be aware that scammers are just around us lurking and waiting for a victim.

I have never fallen into a scam site before and I pray and also try hard not to fall prey.it is so discouraging that Even at a point I felt I shouldn't involve myself in any online business.

The world is nowadays filled with cheaters and scammers everywhere, I think everyone who is interested in investment has atleast once fallen for a scam. Latest scam I fell for is this site called crypto cloud.

As for me, I have fallen once for scam, and ever since then I became wise to any business requesting for money in exchange for profit. Well, my mom has never fallen for such, we all in our family do wonder how she does this. My advice is always make inquiry about any profit generating business before engaging.

Yes it's a generic experience, it's either you invest your time at the just to discover you are only wasting your precious time with no reward or paying Cash just to discover you have been scammed
Although personally have not been scammed monetarily but I can say sometimes have wasted my precious time on some sites

I have been scammed a lot of times, and thankfully I dis not lose from my pockets. I mean I made money on one hyip and lose that money on another hyip. During 2016, 2017 and 2018 I invested on a lot of hyip. At the end of the day I still had funds at my hands.

I didn't exactly fall for their tricks, seeing as I didn't put any money into it. But I have to agree, some sites got me at first, they seem so genuine that one would not suspect anything. An example is gramfree. That scam scheme got some good part of my time, it took me a while to find out that it just another of those silly sites😁

Well scammers are everywhere and the only way to avoid them is to be smart in all your dealings both online and offline. Most people learned the hard way after being scammed, I myself have fallen for a scam online but now I'm a lot wiser.

Concerning if I have not fallen for a scam site. Well, I basically have not for a scam site but fallen for a ponzi scheme site that still the not keep to their promise and later crashed out of business. So it is like a scam to me also if I would say.

I qiet difficult to be on the online space trying to make money without falling for a scam site...

Curiosity lead me to lots of scam site because I thought making it online is easy.

I smile at this question because am a big victim of scam sites. Last year was dreadful for me because of great losses that I incurred due to scam sites I registered with..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back