What's new

Anyone ever attempted to pay you with counterfeit money?

I think that ultraviolet lights are also used by many airport agents in order to check the legitimacy of passports. It is used in many governmental departments as well. Having said that, sunlight also contains ultraviolet light. However, many departments and places have machines that emit ultraviolet lights and they use such kind of machines in order to detect counterfeit currency notes.

No, they don't use ultraviolet light to check passports in the airport. When was the last time you used a fight? There's a scanner where they place your passport and it's going to bring up everything in their system. They will need to look at your face to verify if you're the same person.

Yes, ultraviolet lights are effective in finding out currency which are not original. They have a different colour under the light and as you stated, the security threads and others hidden designs will not appear. If you're using ultraviolet light, you will not be cheated with a fake money.

All the banks in my country are making use of ultraviolet light in their counter where customers are always coming with their money to pay in. This is so that they can prevent having to accept a fake currency from them. They usually perforate any currency that they find out to be fake so that it cannot be put back into the market for people to still in making use of it.

All the banks in my country are making use of ultraviolet light in their counter where customers are always coming with their money to pay in. This is so that they can prevent having to accept a fake currency from them. They usually perforate any currency that they find out to be fake so that it cannot be put back into the market for people to still in making use of it.

Yes, it was in the banks I noticed the use of ultraviolet lights. I never knew what it's for which was led me to ask and it was explained to me. Millions of bills are paid into different accounts everyday and counterfeits are part of them. It's the ultraviolet lights which saves bankers.

It's happened to my partner multiple times. Because he deals with a lot of money in different currencies on a daily, it is easy for him to tell them apart. He would often reject the money calmly stating that it was counterfeit. Funny how they would not even argue with him.

Most of them knew they have counterfeits in the money they came with. They will simply collect it back and change it with another money they have. The best thing to do is destroy the money whenever it's given to you. Should the owner disagree with destroying it, call the police. They will agree immediately!

Well, no, it has never happened to me that I have been paid for a job with fake money, but it has happened to me that when they gave me change in a store, the bill I received was fake, this has not been something common, nor is there a lot of fake money in circulation in my country, but it has happened to me a couple of times

This is a great step in order to counter the issue of fake currency notes. I think that apart from banks, many other kinds of businesses should also start using such kind of machines in order to counter the problem of such kind of notes.

This is a great step in order to counter the issue of fake currency notes. I think that apart from banks, many other kinds of businesses should also start using such kind of machines in order to counter the problem of such kind of notes.

Yeah, that's very correct. Most businesses in my country where they are always receiving bulk cash payments are always making use of those ultraviolet light. This is so that they are not going to fall victim to those people that are mixing counterfeit money in the real ones that they come to purchase whatever items they need from the business.

Yeah, that's very correct. Most businesses in my country where they are always receiving bulk cash payments are always making use of those ultraviolet light. This is so that they are not going to fall victim to those people that are mixing counterfeit money in the real ones that they come to purchase whatever items they need from the business.

Unfortunately, there may be so many people who may receive huge cash payments and they may never use such kind of machines. I think there is when such kind of counterfeit notes slip in and this is how they are circulated in the market by fraudsters who make such kind of notes.

Unfortunately, there may be so many people who may receive huge cash payments and they may never use such kind of machines. I think there is when such kind of counterfeit notes slip in and this is how they are circulated in the market by fraudsters who make such kind of notes.

What I actually stated was that most businesses make use of those ultraviolet light especially when they are always having bulk cash payment in their business but that doesn't mean that it's all the businesses that are receiving bulk cash that are making use of the ultraviolet light in their own business. It's a matter of what the business owner wants.

Well, no, it has never happened to me that I have been paid for a job with fake money, but it has happened to me that when they gave me change in a store, the bill I received was fake, this has not been something common, nor is there a lot of fake money in circulation in my country, but it has happened to me a couple of times

After you found out the change which they gave you after paying was a fake, did you find out immediately when it was given or when you have left the shopping centre? Did you return back the money and was it changed for you?

After you found out the change which they gave you after paying was a fake, did you find out immediately when it was given or when you have left the shopping centre? Did you return back the money and was it changed for you?
I discovered it when I went to pay with said bill in another store where they had a device to detect counterfeit bills. I had to explain that the bill was given to me in another store and use another bill that was authentic, anyway, It wasn't a lot of money, if I remember correctly it was a €20 bill (around $22).

I discovered it when I went to pay with said bill in another store where they had a device to detect counterfeit bills. I had to explain that the bill was given to me in another store and use another bill that was authentic, anyway, It wasn't a lot of money, if I remember correctly it was a €20 bill (around $22).

I would be fuming should something like this happen to me. In this kind of situation, it is going to be very difficult for you to return it to the previous store because there is no way they are going to agree being the one that gave you the money that was a fake currency.

I would be fuming should something like this happen to me. In this kind of situation, it is going to be very difficult for you to return it to the previous store because there is no way they are going to agree being the one that gave you the money that was a fake currency.

The fact of the matter remains that there are so many people who never check currency notes before they accept them and this could lead many people to accept such kind of currency notes that may not be real. This is a very big problem in many countries. People should also be very careful when it comes to accepting currency notes.

The fact of the matter remains that there are so many people who never check currency notes before they accept them and this could lead many people to accept such kind of currency notes that may not be real. This is a very big problem in many countries. People should also be very careful when it comes to accepting currency notes.

This is actually the situation that you have mentioned about some of these fake currencies looking so well that you can not tell the difference in them.

This is the reason why making use of the ultraviolet light is important in businesses, so that they can be able to find out the money they have received is a fake currency. It will help them not to make the mistake of accepting it and also giving it to another person.

Yes, in fact I didn't know until I was in the other store paying, so you can imagine the frustration i felt, but I didn't go to the other store to complain or anything, in fact the fake euro bills are very well made, and few people can detect them without the use of a specific device for it.

Yes, in fact I didn't know until I was in the other store paying, so you can imagine the frustration i felt, but I didn't go to the other store to complain or anything, in fact the fake euro bills are very well made, and few people can detect them without the use of a specific device for it.

It is the same thing with some of the fake currencies that we have here. When you don't have ultraviolet light, it is going to be impossible for you to know the difference between the money and original ones.

It is the reason why most businesses that deals with a lot of cash sales always have ultraviolet light in their business.

It's a smaller amount of money but it's wrong what happened to you. I wouldn't be happy if the same thing happened to me. If euro had €1000 and they gave you €500 change, it would have been a big amount of money to lose but euro highest note is €500. Anything below €50 is an amount you can overlook.

It's a smaller amount of money but it's wrong what happened to you. I wouldn't be happy if the same thing happened to me. If euro had €1000 and they gave you €500 change, it would have been a big amount of money to lose but euro highest note is €500. Anything below €50 is an amount you can overlook.
No amount of money is too small for me lose especially when it is not something I want to give you away willingly. I have never woke up any day to pluck money from the tree and that's why I can never feel relaxed losing my money in this kind of situation.

This is actually the situation that you have mentioned about some of these fake currencies looking so well that you can not tell the difference in them.

This is the reason why making use of the ultraviolet light is important in businesses, so that they can be able to find out the money they have received is a fake currency. It will help them not to make the mistake of accepting it and also giving it to another person.

The main problem here is the fact that not all the businesses have such kind of machines. In our country, many businesses deal in cash and they use huge amount of money daily. However, they do not have such kind of machines and this is also one of the main reason why counterfeit currency notes may circulate in the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back