What's new

Anyone ever attempted to pay you with counterfeit money?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been paid in counterfeit money? It's a problem here in the US, where a lot of people seem to get away with counterfeit money. But these days it's easy to catch people doing it, as cameras are pretty much in every store. All police would have to do is trace where the money came from, and eventually they'll see someone using said counterfeit money.

Anyway, has anyone ever tried to purchase something from you, with counterfeit money? Did you catch it right away? Or did you sell the product not knowing what you got was fake currency?

Well, this has never happened to me, in fact, I have not even seen counterfeit notes with my naked eyes. However, I have read a lot of newspaper stories where people were cheated with counterfeited notes. One of the best ways to avoid this kind of situation is it use digital transactions or credit/debt cards

Yes, I've had some customers try to pay me with counterfeit notes. I have a security in check to find out fake counterfeits. I have a counterfeits detecting light in place where all cash are received. If a counterfeit is accepted, the lights will expose it.

Have you ever been paid in counterfeit money? It's a problem here in the US, where a lot of people seem to get away with counterfeit money. But these days it's easy to catch people doing it, as cameras are pretty much in every store. All police would have to do is trace where the money came from, and eventually they'll see someone using said counterfeit money.

Anyway, has anyone ever tried to purchase something from you, with counterfeit money? Did you catch it right away? Or did you sell the product not knowing what you got was fake currency?

When I was a kid, I was helping my mom sell items at her shop and this issue of being paid with counterfeit money was very popular. I once collected money that was counterfeit in the night when helping her one day and it was a night where my mom was very angry at me. Since then, I developed an eagle eye when it comes to checking what counterfeit money looks like.

Yes, I've had some customers try to pay me with counterfeit notes. I have a security in check to find out fake counterfeits. I have a counterfeits detecting light in place where all cash are received. If a counterfeit is accepted, the lights will expose it.

The issue of counterfeit notes is a big concern for many people. We also face such kind of issues in our country as well. I think this issue is much more common in many developing countries or countries where corruption is very common. It could be very hard to detect such kind of notes.

The issue of counterfeit notes is a big concern for many people. We also face such kind of issues in our country as well. I think this issue is much more common in many developing countries or countries where corruption is very common. It could be very hard to detect such kind of notes.
If you're not careful in your business, scammers will use any tactics to dupe you. If they fail in using other avenues, they will try using fake notes. If they give you fake notes and take your products, you have lost twice in your money and products.

It's happened to my partner multiple times. Because he deals with a lot of money in different currencies on a daily, it is easy for him to tell them apart. He would often reject the money calmly stating that it was counterfeit. Funny how they would not even argue with him.

Yes of course, I have experienced this on multiple occasions with so many customers who usually like to pay with cash. This is the only way they can be able to pay you with counterfeit money, it's the reason why I always make sure that I count the cash that they used to pay me very carefully and inspect all the money given to me so that I make sure each and every one of them is a legitimate money.

If you're not careful in your business, scammers will use any tactics to dupe you. If they fail in using other avenues, they will try using fake notes. If they give you fake notes and take your products, you have lost twice in your money and products.

I once saw a video where counterfeit currency notes were so well-prepared and manufactured that it was almost difficult to recognise them and set them apart from the real ones. I really wonder how do they manage to create such kind of currency notes in order to fool people. These kind of people should be arrested.

I once saw a video where counterfeit currency notes were so well-prepared and manufactured that it was almost difficult to recognise them and set them apart from the real ones. I really wonder how do they manage to create such kind of currency notes in order to fool people. These kind of people should be arrested.

Yes, they are criminals and should be arrested, tried and thrown into prison for financial fraud.

They may have access to the department in charge of printing currencies for them to print a fake which looks too good like it's real money.

Yes, they are criminals and should be arrested, tried and thrown into prison for financial fraud.

They may have access to the department in charge of printing currencies for them to print a fake which looks too good like it's real money.

Well, what's quite surprising is the fact that they compared the counterfeit notes with the real notes. In the end, no one was able to spot the difference until a person tore the note off and tried to explain the difference between them. Criminals have become quite clever nowadays. People should be careful when accepting currency notes that carry a lot of monetary value.

Well, using ultraviolet light is one of the best ways to find out whether the money you have received is fake or not. When you shine the ultraviolet light on any bill, it's going to show the security thread in the company. Once you don't see it, then the money is fake.

Well, using ultraviolet light is one of the best ways to find out whether the money you have received is fake or not. When you shine the ultraviolet light on any bill, it's going to show the security thread in the company. Once you don't see it, then the money is fake.

There are many fraudsters out there who try to create currency noted that could be hard to notice, even if you use ultraviolet light. I am not sure how they manufacture such kind of notes. This is because there have been attempts of creating fake notes that may be undetectable. The only way to detect such notes is by using nails. Sometimes, such fake notes are basically joint together. This is what I saw on a T.V program that covered crime stories. I was quite shocked to see how perfectly they created such notes.

Well, what's quite surprising is the fact that they compared the counterfeit notes with the real notes. In the end, no one was able to spot the difference until a person tore the note off and tried to explain the difference between them. Criminals have become quite clever nowadays. People should be careful when accepting currency notes that carry a lot of monetary value.

I used to know a fake bill by only feeling it. The texture of the paper is different but you have to be a pro in finding out how they feel differently. I had to practice doing this for 2 months before I became used to it.

There are many fraudsters out there who try to create currency noted that could be hard to notice, even if you use ultraviolet light. I am not sure how they manufacture such kind of notes. This is because there have been attempts of creating fake notes that may be undetectable. The only way to detect such notes is by using nails. Sometimes, such fake notes are basically joint together. This is what I saw on a T.V program that covered crime stories. I was quite shocked to see how perfectly they created such notes.

I don't think that you're right with your assessment about ultraviolet light not being able to find out any kind of fake currency. They are specially designed to see what the normal eyes can't see. So, if they can't discover a fake money, there's no other way anyone can be able to find it out.

I don't think that you're right with your assessment about ultraviolet light not being able to find out any kind of fake currency. They are specially designed to see what the normal eyes can't see. So, if they can't discover a fake money, there's no other way anyone can be able to find it out.

I think that ultraviolet light is able to detect most of the fake currency notes until or unless the fake note has been designed in such a way that it is hard to detect such kind of notes. For example, there are many internal features in a currency note that could be replicated as well in case if the forger is a really expert person.

I think that ultraviolet light is able to detect most of the fake currency notes until or unless the fake note has been designed in such a way that it is hard to detect such kind of notes. For example, there are many internal features in a currency note that could be replicated as well in case if the forger is a really expert person.

With the information that's out there and from those that have been making use of ultraviolet lights in their business which I'm included too, I have never seen any fake currencies that haven't been fished out by the use of ultraviolet light. As long as this stays like this, that your assessment is wrong.

I used to know a fake bill by only feeling it. The texture of the paper is different but you have to be a pro in finding out how they feel differently. I had to practice doing this for 2 months before I became used to it.

The texture of the currency notes can also be a good indicator. Unfortunately, creation of fake currency notes could have a major impact on the economy and the government should take action against such kind of people who create such kind of notes. The currency paper is completely different from regular paper people use. How come they gain access to such paper?

Yes, ultraviolet lights are effective in finding out currency which are not original. They have a different colour under the light and as you stated, the security threads and others hidden designs will not appear. If you're using ultraviolet light, you will not be cheated with a fake money.

Yes, ultraviolet lights are effective in finding out currency which are not original. They have a different colour under the light and as you stated, the security threads and others hidden designs will not appear. If you're using ultraviolet light, you will not be cheated with a fake money.

I think that ultraviolet lights are also used by many airport agents in order to check the legitimacy of passports. It is used in many governmental departments as well. Having said that, sunlight also contains ultraviolet light. However, many departments and places have machines that emit ultraviolet lights and they use such kind of machines in order to detect counterfeit currency notes.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back