What's new

Any services that pay to comment/like on sites?

There were social media sites that pay you for like and comments that came up last year. But they were paying very small amounts and so I never really became active in them. I prefer paid to post forums like bizdustry, bmf and forum coin.

Well I do know of such services that you do to earn money by liking a post or commenting on post, to earn money online but the problem is that you have to register with money before you start earning from such sites.

There are services like that that are scattered all over the internet and you can make some decent amount of money from it but I am not somebody that likes all those kind of activities because it can expose you.

Are there any paid for services that pay for commenting/liking posts on social sites? I have a feeling it's tough to make money this way, as social media sites are increasingly blocking people from making money on likes and commenting. But, are there any places that will pay you to comment on a facebook page, or in a shared post? Maybe a twitter thread? I'm curious to know if there are any sites that pay for these types of services.
There are various sites which pay for liking and commenting on social media posts. Jobboy, Mircoworkers and Rapidworkers are examples of such sites. However, it takes a lot of dedication to accumulate some money because they are quite low-payin

I do not like platform that pays to like and review other platforms. Paid to post platforms are the most suitable for me and there are so many of them you can try out.

Frankly speaking I know of a single online paid to post forum that pays it's users from post, likes, comments and so on. It's a very legit and it pays every 15th of every month. It's the longest serving website across the web I think.

There's this website I know that pays you for liking and commenting people's picture, but I will not advice you to work on those kinds of platforms, earning their is very low.

Are there any paid for services that pay for commenting/liking posts on social sites? I have a feeling it's tough to make money this way, as social media sites are increasingly blocking people from making money on likes and commenting. But, are there any places that will pay you to comment on a facebook page, or in a shared post? Maybe a twitter thread? I'm curious to know if there are any sites that pay for these types of services.
Yes you can join microworkers, picoworkers and time bucks, these websites have small tasks like: watching videos, liking, commenting, sign up, surveys and...

I'm actually working on any site like that and I've never even try one but i once saw a post on referral index forum about a sidegig.co website that pay for liking and commenting on social media. But it seems the website is only working in Africa

So far, it has only been bizdustry and the likes paying members to comment on their platforms.

I have never seen any platform that pays people to like.

Yes you can join microworkers, picoworkers and time bucks, these websites have small tasks like: watching videos, liking, commenting, sign up, surveys and...
Though i know about Picoworker and time Buck , this sites pays handsomely well form their workers but i dont really know much about microworkers , i think it should have the same work as Picoworker

Though i know about Picoworker and time Buck , this sites pays handsomely well form their workers but i dont really know much about microworkers , i think it should have the same work as Picoworker
Yes micro workers is like picoworkers but picoworkers now changed their name to sprout gigs and it is now also a freelancing website beside micro jobs.

Yes, I think so, but I don't really know any at the moment, you can make a good research I believe you can get what you want, that will be a good idea to earn money by just liking.

This particular website pays you to comment and also to post. It is a really great way to make some cash online at least for data subscription and other things.
One of the things that i like about this forum is that though they pay some amount of money for your post,the good thing is that the money can be used to get data and then you get more information and knowledge from forum engagement.

There are some platforms that are going to pay you in order to write honest reviews about using some products and they quite favorable in terms of payment too. The problem with them is that it is not very easy to come by.

One of the things that i like about this forum is that though they pay some amount of money for your post,the good thing is that the money can be used to get data and then you get more information and knowledge from forum engagement.
Probably, making money through forums is actually one of the best ways you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself online and simultaneously getting a lot of information that will help you to venture into other businesses

Probably, making money through forums is actually one of the best ways you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself online and simultaneously getting a lot of information that will help you to venture into other businesses
That is just it,to me the greatest motivation in being on various forum is the divergence of ideas and latest information about business, cryptocurrency and online trading and investment.

There were social media sites that pay you for like and comments that came up last year. But they were paying very small amounts and so I never really became active in them. I prefer paid to post forums like bizdustry, bmf and forum coin.
Yes I believe with this method of earning money online one can be able to earn passive income within a very limited time. In even though It depends on the hardwork of the person.

That is just it,to me the greatest motivation in being on various forum is the divergence of ideas and latest information about business, cryptocurrency and online trading and investment.
Yeah, in every forum you go into that has to do with make money online you will actually find a lot of people who are knowledgeable in many areas of life. That is why I find the forums more interesting than social media.

Yeah, in every forum you go into that has to do with make money online you will actually find a lot of people who are knowledgeable in many areas of life. That is why I find the forums more interesting than social media.
Definitelly that is it,because if one wants to quantify all he has gotten and learnt from forum interactions and engagement,you will observed that it is far more wort than any form of money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back