What's new

Any services that pay to comment/like on sites?

Yes there are plenty of them on the internet, only that you don't see them. There is one called admefast.com I think you should try it out and see if it offers what you want.

I love this your question and I am enjoying reading the answers provided by other members, I haven't been paid by bizdustry but so much hope they pay me one day.

Yes I believe there are such sites. Like in my country, sidegig is one of them. They pay you to like post on Instagram and the likes and also to follow and sometimes comment.

Are there any paid for services that pay for commenting/liking posts on social sites? I have a feeling it's tough to make money this way, as social media sites are increasingly blocking people from making money on likes and commenting. But, are there any places that will pay you to comment on a facebook page, or in a shared post? Maybe a twitter thread? I'm curious to know if there are any sites that pay for these types of services.
There are so many pay for comments work online but is just that some of there pay is very low I know of cash time forum is legit and u can make cool money

I think there is a company that offers that. They give you such task to do and after completing it you just get paid for it. The only issue here is just that their pay is always low.

Are there any paid for services that pay for commenting/liking posts on social sites? I have a feeling it's tough to make money this way, as social media sites are increasingly blocking people from making money on likes and commenting. But, are there any places that will pay you to comment on a facebook page, or in a shared post? Maybe a twitter thread? I'm curious to know if there are any sites that pay for these types of services.
Post automatically merged:

There were social media sites that pay you for like and comments that came up last year. But they were paying very small amounts and so I never really became active in them. I prefer paid to post forums like bizdustry, bmf and forum coin.
That was a long time that social media pays to like and comment. There was this website also mylikes dot com that pays to like and share on facebook and twitter. But the website no more functioning. But this can be done on website like picoworkers and Microworker

There are a lot of website that pay by commenting and also posting comment, bizdustry is of them that pay by commenting and also posting comment too.

I think you can see this kind of task on picoworkers or rapid workers PLATFORMs. You will be instructed to like to comment on some social media platform and you get paid for doing that

If you like to earn by following social pages and engaging on shared posts, you can try fan slave. Fan slave is one of the oldest and trusted sites to earn by following and engaging on social sites.

LinkCollider pays for liking posts and following people on social sites, however, it does not pay cash for these activities. The site offer credits that you can use to build your own social following or use to drive traffic to your websites.

There are sites that pay to like or subscribe to a channel but the payment is quite low and you'll have to do a lot of that to earn up to a dollar. Personally I don't believe it's worth the effort.

Whether these platforms exist, like you said it will be hard to make money on this platforms because it will not be anything to write home about

yes there are many sites that pay for comments one example of sites that pays for commenting is bizdustry site when you comment on this site you are been paid for your comment.

he was referring to something else ... like facebook / comment on a photo, post or share on a post and get paid for it. no comment on forums :) I don't know any site but if anyone knows and is legit, I would be interested.

Yes it very possible, there are paid services that pay for commenting, liking and sharing on different social sites. The name is viral trend. It a Nigeria site, they pay in naira. I earn relatively 5000 to 8000naira every months from commenting and liking post on Instagram, Facebook and twitter.

I think our great forum bizdustry has proven that there a lot of sites available out there and the users too always from time to time give us a lot of other sites where we can boost our earnings.
I'll suggest you visit the get paid section and then you'll get what you find.

You don't get paid to like or comment, but you can earn from likes and comments on your posts on mylot. If yo like and comment on other posts, you will receive like and comments on your posts

Sites like trendri, dimeforum, forum coin and even bizdustry pays as you comment or make posts.
I am not sure of sites that pay as you like posts.

I've heard of some similar sites like that but I've not tried them before. My friends that patronize them made some cool cash until it eventually crashed last year. I've not used any before.

Have not really seen something like that before. Although, I strongly believe that it exist and might actually be restricted to some countries or nation. Chatting and posting on social media and getting paid are something really different of to be considered.

Have not really seen something like that before. Although, I strongly believe that it exist and might actually be restricted to some countries or nation. Chatting and posting on social media and getting paid are something really different of to be considered.
I dont think its restricted to some country back then I use to do this type of jobs with reveiw stream and reveiw me but sometime ago the both site crashed out now the only paid to comments website which I know is bizdustry and this site is doing very well so there is nothing to worry about,thou this type of job may be posting on other gpt site like picoworkers

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back