What's new

Any services that pay to comment/like on sites?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any paid for services that pay for commenting/liking posts on social sites? I have a feeling it's tough to make money this way, as social media sites are increasingly blocking people from making money on likes and commenting. But, are there any places that will pay you to comment on a facebook page, or in a shared post? Maybe a twitter thread? I'm curious to know if there are any sites that pay for these types of services.

There are sites that pay you to like and comment via facebook, instagram and twitter but these sites do not last and enable you to waste too much time. The forums that pay you to comment and create threads are preferable to me. Examples of such sites include bizdustry.com, dimeforum.com, usastocks and more. Do make sure to do good research as regards this legit platforms. Read the rules as well.

There are lots and lots of websites that pays you to post topics or commenting on topics, all the websites I had joined during the past, I never received any payment until I joined bizdustry a week ago, I got paid yesterday, and I must say that this is actually the first time I'm making money online.

At present, I do not think there is any social media platform that pays users for using the platform. If you are looking for a way to make money that way, then forums like bizdustry, forum coin and trendri are platforms you should look up to.

There were social media sites that pay you for like and comments that came up last year. But they were paying very small amounts and so I never really became active in them. I prefer paid to post forums like bizdustry, bmf and forum coin.

yes there are many sites that pay for comments one example of sites that pays for commenting is bizdustry site when you comment on this site you are been paid for your comment.

You are very right to have that feeling of it being tough to make any money online from such gigs. There are sites that claim they do, o have been telling people it's wrong

There are few sites like uwork, stepworks time and BNC that pays very minimal value for liking and commenting on post, you will only benefit from the site depending on how consistent you are.

Bizdustry is the website that you can be commenting on and posting topics on for you to be getting paid for them. As far as I know, it's the best platform for this kind of work online.

Bizdustry is the website that you can be commenting on and posting topics on for you to be getting paid for them. As far as I know, it's the best platform for this kind of work online.

There are many sites like Forum Coin that also pay for commenting. But Bizdustry is far much better than Forum Coin in terms of pay rates. As far as Forum Coin is concerned, you can also earn some money there by writing articles for them and your earnings might increase slightly more. However, still Bizdustry pays much better than Forum Coin.

This is actually one of the basic ways of earning money online and that I through forums like this. There are others like forum coin, trendri who Al's are giid platforms.

This particular website pays you to comment and also to post. It is a really great way to make some cash online at least for data subscription and other things.

Definitely there are sites like that and the one I've worked on doing those micro tasks was microworker, although the pay might not be too much but it does pay for activities like that
Post automatically merged:

Definitely there are sites like that and the one I've worked on doing those micro tasks was microworker, although the pay might not be too much but it does pay for activities like that

With the information I have seen now about different ways that can earn one money, I cannot rule out any option but I just advise that you get a paying platform and stick with it

In reply to your question in the above post concerning if there are sites in which one can be paid to comment or like posts, well first of all i have to say what you are asking is if paid to post sites exist, yes they do, such is bizdustry

At present I have a contract to make posts everyday on a sports forum. Last year I had another contract forum that is about logistics and another 2 forums. Those contracts were offered to me. I don't know if there is a site that offers posting services but maybe you can post about the service in other forums that would allow it.

Sites that pay you to post and like coments on social platforms are actually in existence but they are not a good at to make money online in my experience. The pay is not worth it

Bizdustry , BMF , Forumcoin , Trendri , Crypto talk forum are some of sites where you get paid to post reviews and your opinions.

Concerning if there is any services that pays to like/comment on sites. Well, I really doubt if there is any social media platform that pays an individual to like or comment, and if there is , I doubt if it is going to last for long

Seriously to me I have no knowledge about any platform on social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc that pays because you made post or comment on their platform but I know for sure that people including I have been paid for post on bizdustry I think is the most interesting platform for payment of post.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back