What's new

Any services that pay to comment/like on sites?

There are many websites that allows to comment and paid,like beer money.com and bizdustry and so on. This is one of the online business that bring more income.

There are many websites that allows to comment and paid,like beer money.com and bizdustry and so on. This is one of the online business that bring more income.
Those forum you have mentioned are really great. There is also Trendri and forum coin. Being active in all those forums can earn you a good amount. You just need to be consistent and give your effort.

Yes, there are sites that pays people to like and comment on posts. I'm currently working on one, the thing about it is that it takes a lot of time to reach withdrawal threshold.

There are sites that pay you to like and comment via facebook, instagram and twitter but these sites do not last and enable you to waste too much time. The forums that pay you to comment and create threads are preferable to me. Examples of such sites include bizdustry.com, dimeforum.com,
Concerning if there is any services that pays to like/comment on sites. Well, I really doubt if there is any social media platform that pays an individual to like or comment, and if there is , I doubt if it is going to last for long

Last edited:
Bizdustry , BMF , Forumcoin , Trendri , Crypto talk forum are some of sites where you get paid to post reviews and your opinions.
I feel most of the platforms that pay one to comment or like posts are forum sites. I am not sure social platforms like Facebook or Instagram pays users to comment or like posts.

I feel most of the platforms that pay one to comment or like posts are forum sites. I am not sure social platforms like Facebook or Instagram pays users to comment or like posts.
If facebook and instagram pays their members to comment , i believe they would have gone bankruptcy by now because they have the highest number of users throughout the world.

Are there any paid for services that pay for commenting/liking posts on social sites? I have a feeling it's tough to make money this way, as social media sites are increasingly blocking people from making money on likes and commenting. But, are there any places that will pay you to comment on a facebook page, or in a shared post? Maybe a twitter thread? I'm curious to know if there are any sites that pay for these types of services.
There are tons of services. A friend of mine registered at owo with just 3k naira. The task he has to do is to like some post and comments on Facebook or Twitter and every week if he finishes all his task, he gets at least 8k naira

At present, I do not think there is any social media platform that pays users for using the platform. If you are looking for a way to make money that way, then forums like bizdustry, forum coin and trendri are platforms you should look up to.
I don't really think there is any social media platform that pay their users using their platform, where you can be paid when post or comment is only forum the one we are doing here.

Pico worker is a platform that will pays you to perform some simple activities like liking and commenting on post on different platform , but so many people lose interest as they believe those activities are stressful .

There are several websites that pays you to comment like and do a lot of other activities. Bizdustry is one of the best websites that allows you to make some good amount of money commenting and a lot of others.

Apart from this platform, you can check out other platforms such as trendri, Pico worker like @Sincerem has said. They are the best platform you can also make money . A lot of people make money also on bmf . Oi. I am a member of the platform but the seams the platform is no more paying for commenting. There are others too such as forums coin

Apart from this platform, you can check out other platforms such as trendri, Pico worker like @Sincerem has said. They are the best platform you can also make money . A lot of people make money also on bmf . Oi. I am a member of the platform but the seams the platform is no more paying for commenting. There are others too such as forums coin
Pico worker is nice . Just that I don't really have much time to concentrate on the platform again but the possibility of making up to 1 dollars or more on daily basis is sure. However a lot of people consider it to be a difficult platforms .

There are so many of them that are coming out almost on a daily basis just like this one but you have to be careful because a lot of them and not legit. They make money online session in this website is a good place to study.

Are there any paid for services that pay for commenting/liking posts on social sites? I have a feeling it's tough to make money this way, as social media sites are increasingly blocking people from making money on likes and commenting. But, are there any places that will pay you to comment on a facebook page, or in a shared post? Maybe a twitter thread? I'm curious to know if there are any sites that pay for these types of services.
Yeah, I think so, I have also come across such sites that pays you for following people and commenting on their Post, but the truth is they pay peanuts.

Pico worker is nice . Just that I don't really have much time to concentrate on the platform again but the possibility of making up to 1 dollars or more on daily basis is sure. However a lot of people consider it to be a difficult platforms .
Exactly. The platform is quite difficult for me to make money online too. I have not been able to make a single withdrawal from the platform but I have 0.8 dollars In there.

If you are looking for such services I think that the right thing for you to do is for try and signup with picoworkers they are a good website which someone can start making some money from,his type of task or jobs are always there.

Exactly. The platform is quite difficult for me to make money online too. I have not been able to make a single withdrawal from the platform but I have 0.8 dollars In there.
Surprisingly , so many people are not also seeing it in your own point of view. A lot of people even believe the platform to be an easier way of making money . I don't know how they do it.

Probably because they may be talented in carrying out most of those activities. I even have someone that claims to be making upto 2 dollars everyday from Pico working

Well have gone through lot about research on this type of app and it took me some time to get one apart from Facebook and YouTube.
I will like to recommend Vimeo it pay when comment and like.

Picoworker is a get paid to work websites where you will be given some work to accomplished , though their work most of the time seems stressful but they at legit and paying .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back