Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any other methods of mining cryptocurrency these days? I feel like a lot of them just use computers and such, but are there any other methods of mining crypto that we should know and or maybe look into? I'm open to suggestions.

Are there any other methods of mining cryptocurrency these days? I feel like a lot of them just use computers and such, but are there any other methods of mining crypto that we should know and or maybe look into? I'm open to suggestions.
I think that apart from mining on your computer, or with teh equipment, the only way to mine is with cloud mining, but hat utilizes someone else's equipment and computer and gives you a portion of the rewards. Other than that, i think that the inherent nature of mining involves the use of your computer to do so.

there is cloud mining, you pay for a plan and get a percentage from the mining results, more like an investment and price depends on volatility

I think the above comments have provided answers to your questions. I think I have to look into this cloud mining, been hearing about it for a while now.

there is cloud mining, you pay for a plan and get a percentage from the mining results, more like an investment and price depends on volatility

most of the cloud mining schemes are pure scams. They take your money and they claim that they invest in "hardware" or other mining activities. The reality is that they all are scams. I advise you to stay away from them, as they only want your money. Even many so-called "old cloud mining" websites have been proven to be scams.

Yes, since real mining would involve very high initial costs, there are different ways, such as cloud-mining.
But beware of fake mining sites, they are scams and steal your money!

The only way I know that you can mine bitcoin or other crypto currencies is by using a laptop or download a miner app on a mobile phone and use it to consistently mine to make profit

Most of the mining crypto currency need the use of computers these days but you can use your mobile phone for some , and you also need to be careful of scam site that steals your crypto currency.

I don't have knowledge about what the concept of mining is but I wish to have knowledge about it, how it works and what is it benefit I wish if someone who have understanding about to share more light to me in this platform.

I know some people make mobile mining, including my husband. Obviously, it can't be compared to computer resources mining or I suppose a mobile would soon get destroyed. Until I know, through mobile it's possible to better mine cryptocurrency like phoneum, maybe tron too. If it were the traditional cryptocurrencies, a mobile may only mine crumbs. My husband does this kind of mining with his mobile, but he has a Samsung J8 with 64 GIGA ROM and 4 GIGA RAM. You can't mine, until I know, with a less featured mobile.

Mining is one of the way we make money through cryptocurrencies. Some mine with their phones while others do it with their laptops. But to be frank, personally I don't see people making much from mining.

Concerning any other methods of mining. Well, I haven't tried or make research on how to mine cryptocurrency but I believe the legit one is the type of mining when you get a dedicated hardware for mining with 24/7 power supply to aid effecient and reasonable mining

If there are other means of mining I would love to know about them cause the crypto currencies might later turn out to be bigger than the current status right now .

I have not mined any coin using computer or phone, but I have heard of people saying they have been mining Bitcoin using phone which I am still doubting. I think the only genuine mining is with the use of computer and there are some tools and softwares to be put in place to mine successfully. It is just my opinion though.

There are different methods of mining even though it depends on your level of knowledge but I will advise to go for research it will be much very better to learn.

Yes you can mine through your phone , I know of two shitty coin which you can mine with your Android phone

I'm only aware of the following methods of mining;
strip mining
open pit mining
mountain top removal
dredging
highwall mining

There are no other methods of mining this cryptocurrency except the normal high tech and advanced set ups in mining farms that we are all aware of. Any other mining kind you know outside this is just not it

Computer,phones and mining rig are the method that is prevalent when it comes to minning cryptocurrency,the best and affordable is minning through desktop,the GPU is the most important part.

I think the above comments have provided answers to your questions. I think I have to look into this cloud mining, been hearing about it for a while now.
For the fact that you're not investing heavily on the cloud mining, you're definitely not going to get anything big from it especially if you are trying mine valuable coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back